1 AD Help

joefixit71

Awards
I have been doing a 1ad cycle with 3 pills a day for the first 3 weeks, and my 4th week with 4 pills, I've also been taking 100mg to 200mg of dhea with this.
I also take Lexapro for Anxiety and have been taking Lex for about a year.

My workouts have been good, but I haven't gotten any stronger. Do I just up the dosage to 5 or 6 for results or could there be something from something else I'm taking interfering with my cycle?

I have gotten good results from 1 ad in the past, from one cycle of 3 pills, another 4, and one final one of 5. Does 1ad actually lose effectiveness each time you take it and you need to take more?

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
check your diet before upping the dose, you can add muscle no matter how much hormones you take if you dont have enough calories to grow.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Your doseages is to low...try six pills.

Your body got used to the past dosages and that's why you having little results this time around.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I started with 9pills/day.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I was taking 7 pills before but i will be taking nine later on this year.

I told him six pills because his body need to adjust from his past dosages and if he feels he need more...bump it to 9 pills and watch out for the side effects.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes easing into it would be best. It takes me a lot to respond.

joefixit71

Awards
your just taking 1-ad solo?
1ad and Dhea. Dhea seems to make the Libido stay up somewhat.
I won't take anything else with it right now because I'm to scared, took me years to get the guts to take 1ad because of possible hair loss, but that has been ok.
Also the one time I took 4-ad with to minimize sides I broke out in a red itchy rash.

Question, does anybody know the scientific reason you need more 1-ad? Does your body not convert the 1AD to testosterone as much and you need higher doses to get the same amount of testosterone converted? or does it convert the same amount of testosterone but your body needs more and more to get stronger?

Prime Rib

Awards
400mg of 1-AD did wonders for me all by itself.

9 pills? Yikes, poor liver

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does your body not convert the 1AD to testosterone as much and you need higher doses to get the same amount of testosterone converted? or does it convert the same amount of testosterone but your body needs more and more to get stronger?
wow.

bigman420

Awards
did u stock up before the ban? i'd sell it all to people and buy a bunch of superdrol

jwood562

Awards
did u stock up before the ban? i'd sell it all to people and buy a bunch of superdrol
yeah people are selling 1-ad for like 70-100 per bottle

i did a 1-ad cycle for 5 weeks a while back, i started with the recomended 300mg/day and ramped up all the way to either 700 or 800/mg every day. but i was gaining consistantly from the 3rd week on. my strength was the largest increase i saw

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i got 12 bottles of 1-ad(dont even ask there illegal and im not selling)..thanx cnw..lol..im selling my superdrol stock on ebay...im sticking to creatine and protein..sick of the ups and downs of ps/phs

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
gotta agree. joefixit you dont even know what you are taking. you should be scared to try this stuff until you know more about it. read some articles about 1ad.

as far as the liver. I did 3 short cycles that summer and during the third one blood tests said liver was fine. but everyone is different.

joefixit71

Awards
gotta agree. joefixit you dont even know what you are taking. you should be scared to try this stuff until you know more about it. read some articles about 1ad.

as far as the liver. I did 3 short cycles that summer and during the third one blood tests said liver was fine. but everyone is different.
What are you talking about? I asked a simple question. I've read plenty of articles on 1ad and have had liver tests that have come out fine, but I wasn't asking about my liver right now. 5 posts here does not mean I haven't been lifting long, I've been lifting for 20 years which is I don't see anyone lifting longer at my age unless they started at age 12.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What are you talking about? I asked a simple question. I've read plenty of articles on 1ad and have had liver tests that have come out fine, but I wasn't asking about my liver right now. 5 posts here does not mean I haven't been lifting long, I've been lifting for 20 years which is I don't see anyone lifting longer at my age unless they started at age 12.
i dont care if you worked out for a hundred years...the question you asked was retarded, and indicates indubidably that you have not done your homework.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
"Question, does anybody know the scientific reason you need more 1-ad? Does your body not convert the 1AD to testosterone as much and you need higher doses to get the same amount of testosterone converted? or does it convert the same amount of testosterone but your body needs more and more to get stronger?"

This is what I was talking about^ 1ad does not convert to testosterone. it converts to 1-test. 1-test is not testosterone. its bioavailability is about 30%, converts at about 15%. but if you have read plenty of articles on 1ad you would know this. the number of posts and the years you've been in the gym are of no concern to me. I've been lifting for 17yrs.
the liver comment was responding to another person.

joefixit71

Awards
i dont care if you worked out for a hundred years...the question you asked was retarded, and indicates indubidably that you have not done your homework.
First of all I didn't think I was being quized on the 1-testosterone compared to testosterone and the difference next time I'll put a 1 in front to make you guys happy. I was just looking to a reason why, and did anyone of you guys know?.

I can cut an past a lot of articles as well, and to openly ridicule me when I was asking for help is pretty crappy, why don't you see where I'm coming from first, before you jump to conclusions.

____1-AD (1-androstenediol, 1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-diol) is an oral prohormone that is converted to 1-testosterone by the enzyme 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and has significant oral activity.____
See
I know I don't know much about manipulating hormones of my body. Guys that start working out and then start taking PH/Steroids/HGH before they put their time is complete crap.

Maybe there are some chemists or pharmacists that really know what they are doing with this stuff, but I bet you guys are not. So don't jump on me until you get your Pharm D.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well if you don't want to know the answers, why ask?