• First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s the best SARM for a cut?
S23, but it causes complete shut down,
should be run with a trt base
due to the shutdown, and users have
reported liver stress manifest by a change in urine color so strong liver support is a must.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t want to deal with the S4 vision sides. I’m a little interested in S23 but I can’t really do extremely hepatotoxic compounds. LGD is typically a bulker but I wonder how that’d be in a cut.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really a sarm but stenabolic seems to be quite effective.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rad140, I cut up pretty well once I dropped the lgd. And my veins started bulging everywhere :)

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rad 140 @ 10-15 mg with epiandrosterone @ 500 mg or higher for 60 days

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking at epi andro by ironmag labs and they don’t list an mg for it. The bottle is a 60 count, I can see that at least. Does anyone know what mg their epi andro is? Does it carry the typical side effects of increased testosterone?

I think it’s between S23 and RAD140. How do these compounds compare in terms of side effects?

Also I’m 2 weeks into a 6 month mk677 run. I just wanted to throw that out there because that’ll end up being part of the stack.

I’m injured now and probably won’t be back in the gym for a month or maybe longer. So I’ll have plenty of time to research these compounds before I jump in, but any information provided on here will be appreciated.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
S23 for sure. I've been running it for 2 months with test and I love it. Definitely cutting up nicely.
If not s23, then yeah s4. S4 with ostarine even better. I only got slight vision sides with s4 but I used to party really hard so it didn't bother me lol

Karlrobert

Awards
Rad 140 @ 10-15 mg with epiandrosterone @ 500 mg or higher for 60 days
Have you run this before and how were your results? I was going to run high dose epiandro with yk11 but changed my mind and will save yk11 for a bulk. Thinking this might be the way for me to go

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Results are going to be 80% diet. Diet is key to a cut. Discipline and cardio! I probably gained 5 or 6 lbs. lbm and loss over 1" on waist.

ee09

ee09

Awards
How long does it take for vision sides to kick in on s4? Just took first dose today

Karlrobert

Awards
Thanks. Dialing in my diet. Trying to get rid of stubborn fat around waist without losing any gains. Gotta walk that fine line lol

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree that any successful cut is gonna largely depend on diet and cardio but a little chemical help is nice haha.

I’m one week into intermittent fasting and I’m already down 4.5 lbs. I drank beer pretty heavily for 5 of those days so I’m really happy with how this is going considering my diet wasn’t super clean. This week I’ll cut the booze out and hopefully see even better results. For cardio I’m just taking long walks, usually between 4 and 8 miles a day. I’m sure MK677 is aiding in the fat loss too.
warriorscode8 are you experiencing any side effects from the S23? And are you taking liver support?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does it take for vision sides to kick in on s4? Just took first dose today
Actually its more mg dependant.
At least for me.
50mg is when s4 gets good and that's also when vision gets a little yellow.
Week 3 you should be up to around 50mg.
Then you can decide if you can handle it. If you want to bump up dosage. Drop down or stay at 50mg

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Actually its more mg dependant.
At least for me.
50mg is when s4 gets good and that's also when vision gets a little yellow.
Week 3 you should be up to around 50mg.
Then you can decide if you can handle it. If you want to bump up dosage. Drop down or stay at 50mg
What would you compare it to, AAS-wise? I’m really struggling pulling the trigger on some of these new compounds in the Sarm realm.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t want to deal with the S4 vision sides. I’m a little interested in S23 but I can’t really do extremely hepatotoxic compounds. LGD is typically a bulker but I wonder how that’d be in a cut.
Could consider Ostarine. Results won’t be dramatic, but it is definetly a cutting sarm that is relatively safe.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was looking at epi andro by ironmag labs and they don’t list an mg for it. The bottle is a 60 count, I can see that at least. Does anyone know what mg their epi andro is? Does it carry the typical side effects of increased testosterone?

I think it’s between S23 and RAD140. How do these compounds compare in terms of side effects?

Also I’m 2 weeks into a 6 month mk677 run. I just wanted to throw that out there because that’ll end up being part of the stack.

I’m injured now and probably won’t be back in the gym for a month or maybe longer. So I’ll have plenty of time to research these compounds before I jump in, but any information provided on here will be appreciated.
I would consider seeing if you can find online any Olympus Labs SUP3R Elite. It is highly dosed allowing users to run it at like 750 mg a day.

Karlrobert

Awards
Check out Vicious Labs. They're new here and have a high dose epiandro product I love.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird...I didn’t see that epi product on Olympus labs site. I’ll check out Vicious Labs. Are they British too? I’m not sure about the legality of epi andro here in the US so maybe I’ll have to order from an overseas company.

The thing that scares me about RAD140 is that of all the SARMS, I’ve heard that one resembles AAS when it comes to roid rage. Aggression in the gym is cool but I absolutely cannot afford to be any more aggressive out in society. I’m already a crazy prick sometimes. I don’t want a compound that’ll mess up my self restraint. I’m not sure if S23 has the same reputation for aggression. I’m aggressive enough as is.

And I can’t do ostarine. I tried to run it and it was a huge failure. I actually had liver pain. That stuff is super hepatotoxic, and it doesn’t offer enough gains to deal with that type of issue.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm really liking the S23. No dark urine at 30mg a day. Only side is heartburn if I drink more than just a few ultras. I hae been a little snappy a couple times but its not like roid rage or anything like that.

I heard RAD causes bad lethargy after a few weeks, and this is what made me chose S23 over it. I'm at around the 6 week mark and all good so far. Really like the recomping effect and my diet hasn't even been all that clean.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really liking the S23. No dark urine at 30mg a day. Only side is heartburn if I drink more than just a few ultras. I hae been a little snappy a couple times but its not like roid rage or anything like that.

I heard RAD causes bad lethargy after a few weeks, and this is what made me chose S23 over it. I'm at around the 6 week mark and all good so far. Really like the recomping effect and my diet hasn't even been all that clean.

No Lethargy or Rage on RAD140 for me. Dosed it at 20mg along with LGD at 20mg....

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No Lethargy or Rage on RAD140 for me. Dosed it at 20mg along with LGD at 20mg....
Are you getting crazy hunger from LGD like I was?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im always crazy hungry lol, gotta eat every 3 hours, sometimes 2 hours... but I believe it increases your ability to eat more and stay hungry

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never hear anyone mention any bad sides from lgd, just minor ones like some hunger and some people report a little lethargy. If I can intermittent fast and have a lot of energy while taking mk677 then I’m not worried about those sides with lgd. So what I’m wondering is whether lgd would work well in a cut if I can resist the hunger?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m sure it’s just down to calories in vs out. But one more question to go with the one above. How suppressive is lgd? I think I’ve heard some people say it can cause complete shut down but I don’t know if that’s true.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you compare it to, AAS-wise? I’m really struggling pulling the trigger on some of these new compounds in the Sarm realm.
Well I'm biased when it comes to S4. It works really good on me. Feel great on it. Get hardened up and strong. Good stuff.
It worked the best for me when I was only on 150 mg of test and 80 mg s4.
When I took s4 on a blast of NPP and Test p it was good just over powered.
If you think some yellow vision and trouble with light sensitivity at night won't bother you then go for it. S4 at 80 mg is SICK!
Start at 30 mg and bump up 10 mg a week untill you notice sides. And then decide.
By far the best SARM I've tried. Smokes all the others.

Sent from my LG-H901 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm biased when it comes to S4. It works really good on me. Feel great on it. Get hardened up and strong. Good stuff.
If you think some yellow vision and trouble with light sensitivity at night won't bother you then go for it. S4 at 80 mg is SICK!
Start at 30 mg and bump up 10 mg a week untill you notice sides. And then decide.

Damn dude, I’m pretty sold now...

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'm might be looking into some as well. Maybe running it with LGD or s23.
Damn dude, I’m pretty sold now...
Right lol

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Best sarm you have tried, lol Which ones have you tried?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weird...I didn’t see that epi product on Olympus labs site. I’ll check out Vicious Labs. Are they British too? I’m not sure about the legality of epi andro here in the US so maybe I’ll have to order from an overseas company.

The thing that scares me about RAD140 is that of all the SARMS, I’ve heard that one resembles AAS when it comes to roid rage. Aggression in the gym is cool but I absolutely cannot afford to be any more aggressive out in society. I’m already a crazy prick sometimes. I don’t want a compound that’ll mess up my self restraint. I’m not sure if S23 has the same reputation for aggression. I’m aggressive enough as is.

And I can’t do ostarine. I tried to run it and it was a huge failure. I actually had liver pain. That stuff is super hepatotoxic, and it doesn’t offer enough gains to deal with that type of issue.
The Olympus labs Epi has been discontinued that is why it is not on the website, but if you Google it you can find internet suppliers that still have it in stock. It is legal in the US.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm might be looking into some as well. Maybe running it with LGD or s23. Right lol

Its the sh1t. That's why when everybody was calling s23 , S4 but better I jumped on it.
S23 put weight on fast, like an oral steroid.
Strength went up too but not comparable to an AAS. But s23 didn't feel good like s4.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Again s4 is bomb IF your cool with some vision issues especially at night.
I get vision is a scary area to have a side effect. But the yellow and sensitivity were gone in about 2-3 days.

How do you think it would pair with some LGD?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Again s4 is bomb IF your cool with some vision issues especially at night.
I get vision is a scary area to have a side effect. But the yellow and sensitivity were gone in about 2-3 days.

Have you seen anyone get labs done or have yourself in S4? Any other signs/symptoms like liver strain or lipid profile? I’m either adding it to a DMZ/Dienolone run or waiting 4 weeks after the DMZ and running it solo with Test/Dien. Maybe a little clen.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have did multiple 12 week cycles. Osta, LGD, Rad. Most recent cycle was 20mg of LGD and 20mg of Rad for 12 weeks.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have did multiple 12 week cycles. Osta, LGD, Rad. Most recent cycle was 20mg of LGD and 20mg of Rad for 12 weeks.
Cool well I've ran all those. Plus s4 plus s23 plus GW plus sr9009....so do I win?
Out of all of them the only one worth touching again is
S4
GW ( starting to reconsider)
Sr9009
All the other ones are a waste. Ostarine is cool for chicks. Maybe in PCT at 5mg, but I don't pct.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you seen anyone get labs done or have yourself in S4? Any other signs/symptoms like liver strain or lipid profile? I’m either adding it to a DMZ/Dienolone run or waiting 4 weeks after the DMZ and running it solo with Test/Dien. Maybe a little clen.
I would wait untill just test and clen.
I think DMZ would totallyover power s4.
12 weeks test300mg, s4 80 mg would be worth waiting for.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m going to be running Osta. Aren’t you on trt like I am ?How was your run (length, dosage, cut or bulk)?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool well I've ran all those. Plus s4 plus s23 plus GW plus sr9009....so do I win?
Out of all of them the only one worth touching again is
S4
GW ( starting to reconsider)
Sr9009
All the other ones are a waste. Ostarine is cool for chicks. Maybe in PCT at 5mg, but I don't pct.

How is LGD or Rad a waste? Did you not make any gains on them? If not, bummer

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you run this before and how were your results? I was going to run high dose epiandro with yk11 but changed my mind and will save yk11 for a bulk. Thinking this might be the way for me to go
You really think yk works ?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
LGD is very good on a cut. I used it with maintenance calories and weekly refeeds. Lost a tonne fat and gained a solid amount of muscle. Weight didn’t fluctuate much really.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LGD is very good on a cut. I used it with maintenance calories and weekly refeeds. Lost a tonne fat and gained a solid amount of muscle. Weight didn’t fluctuate much really.
Sweet! Thanks for the response. I’ll probably go with lgd and intermittent fast on cycle to speed up fat loss, keeping protein high to maybe even gain a little muscle in the process. Any sides I should know about and did you use a test base? Also, what mg did you run it at?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is LGD or Rad a waste? Did you not make any gains on them? If not, bummer
Well I have access and am ok with real AAS.
That all I meant.
RAD<test
LGD<deca
I made almost zero gains on lgd. But I only took 12 mg.
S4 and s23 are the only SARM I would probably use again sr9009 I'm trying now.
With a cruise dose of test s4 or s23 would shine.
I still may try lgd at 30 mg. I was told by a pretty smart guy that lgd need to be dosed higher for bigger guys.
I'm 6'3" 265 right now.
Don't get me wrong , the first time I took ostarine I felt it. But with so much better option...s4 or s23 are about the only two worth buying.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sweet! Thanks for the response. I’ll probably go with lgd and intermittent fast on cycle to speed up fat loss, keeping protein high to maybe even gain a little muscle in the process. Any sides I should know about and did you use a test base? Also, what mg did you run it at?
Don't forget, LGD makes you hungry. Unless you have a lot of willpower and don't mind being hungry all the time I'd say save LGD for a bulk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
YoungThor Anabolics 165
Anabolics 16
Supplements 3
Giovannuzzo Anabolics 18
Anabolics 27