Sensative nipples during pct

Mikey boy

Awards
Hey guys. Just finished a five week epistane/halo cycle along with sup3r dhea as a base. Cycle went well made some real nice gains while leaning out. Nearing the end of my first week of pct which is Nolva 20/20/10/10 along with BLR Viron and I'm noticing some sensitivity in my nipples. I'm a bit concerned this is the start of some rebound and would hate to end up with gyno. I have some anastrazole on hand, 10 caps at 1mg each. Would it be wise to stop the nolva and start on the anastrazole and hope the sensitivity subsides, then if it does continue the nolva? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would take half a cap and then repeat if/ when sensitivity returns.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like RickyBlobby said...ADD the Anastrazole, and continue the with the Nolva.

Mikey boy

Awards
Ok thanks for the advice guys. Wasn't sure about taking the anastrazole and the nolva at the same time

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys. Just finished a five week epistane/halo cycle along with sup3r dhea as a base. Cycle went well made some real nice gains while leaning out. Nearing the end of my first week of pct which is Nolva 20/20/10/10 along with BLR Viron and I'm noticing some sensitivity in my nipples. I'm a bit concerned this is the start of some rebound and would hate to end up with gyno. I have some anastrazole on hand, 10 caps at 1mg each. Would it be wise to stop the nolva and start on the anastrazole and hope the sensitivity subsides, then if it does continue the nolva? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
You need blood work but start the arimidex and stay on nolva. Nolva keeps it from binding to the breast tissue so the last thing you want to do is stop that. You sure your Nolva is legit?

Mikey boy

Awards
You need blood work but start the arimidex and stay on nolva. Nolva keeps it from binding to the breast tissue so the last thing you want to do is stop that. You sure your Nolva is legit?
Yeah the nolva is legit

Mikey boy

Awards
And thanks I'll visit the doc and arange bloodwork to see where I'm at