Time off after short cycle *Lgd*

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
This question comes up likely as much as any other on this forum, but im looking for a gut check as to how much time i need off. Not looking for the “time on + pct = time off” response.

Last cycle was lgd for 8 weeks, took dhea as a “test base”. Last dose was 3/20 and took super pct + nolva for pct and last dose nolva was 4/15.

I have been off lgd for 8 weeks now and it was an 8 week cycle, i feel great and wake up with morning wood every day and high sex drive. Getting bloods done is not an option unfortunately, but would it be okay to start a new cycle in the next week or two?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Or me personally I'd run a natty stack for about 6-4 weeks then rev right afterwards..

That way you'd be right in your cycle during mid summer vs coming off mid summer..

But still pulling trigger now you should be gtg..

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
This question comes up likely as much as any other on this forum, but im looking for a gut check as to how much time i need off. Not looking for the “time on + pct = time off” response.

Last cycle was lgd for 8 weeks, took dhea as a “test base”. Last dose was 3/20 and took super pct + nolva for pct and last dose nolva was 4/15.

I have been off lgd for 8 weeks now and it was an 8 week cycle, i feel great and wake up with morning wood every day and high sex drive. Getting bloods done is not an option unfortunately, but would it be okay to start a new cycle in the next week or two?
You still need blood work before and after. You do know that, right?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait longer and play it safe. It’s not worth running the risks of causing permanent suppression because you were too impatient to wait an extra month or two. Some people can take upwards of a year to recover.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its the starting and stopping that isn't good. Your body is just now beginning to recover and balance itself out. And your going to shut it down again.

If this is your philosophy moving forward you may want to just stay on low dose test (cruising) and add other compounds in when you want to "cycle".
I think its worse/harder on the body to start/stop frequently without giving your body time in recovery.

At the end of the day its your body and you can do whatever you want but there's a reason they use the time on + pct rule for the bare MINIMUM in recovery before starting another cycle. So to answer your question can you start another cycle absolutely, but imo its not wise to use this as a regular protocol when cycling. Just something to consider friend.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hormones are only one aspect you want to be concerned with when it comes to recovery; the other is cardiovascular. As in, lipids, blood pressure, arterial "stiffness", etc.

Cycle "too often", and youll spend the majority of your time with at-risk CV markers. This will in turn increase the risk of causing irreversible damage. You can live with a limp dik, but calcified arteries not so much.

Peanutbutterj

Awards

So you want other people’s opinions, except if they say “time on+PCT=time off”?

Looks like you just want validation to start another cycle and don’t want to see if someone that disagree with that.

I can’t tell you how much time to take off - not that you would want to read it anyway - but time off is more important than time on.

It’s not good to frequently roller coaster your hormone levels, and when you recover back to a natural state you want to stay there for a while before shutting yourself down again.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't consider 8 weeks a short cycle but is LGD even that suppressive? Not like you ran SD for 8 weeks. Currently in the same boat and the itch is driving me crazy. Brings me back to my opiate days almost, stays on my mind to be "back on" non stop

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I wouldn't consider 8 weeks a short cycle but is LGD even that suppressive? Not like you ran SD for 8 weeks. Currently in the same boat and the itch is driving me crazy. Brings me back to my opiate days almost, stays on my mind to be "back on" non stop
Yes, lgd will suppress your testosterone from 50 to 75% depending on the user

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could always start running mk677 if the itch to be on simething gets extreme. People suggest running that long term anyway (6 months - 1 year). Then when your body recovers from the test suppression and any other damage you can just add more anabolics to the mk.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate all the feedback. Going to wait an additional week or two just for the hell off it but excited to get this cycle going! Feeling small off cycle!

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Bump because apparently i still havnt learned. I have since run a 95 day test cycle, and it has been 95 days since my last pin, but only 51 days since my last serm dose.

Is it safe to to time on = time off instead of time on + pct = time off? By this rule id have to wait another approx 30 days but got my bloods done and my test is back above 500, so i should be in decent shape but dont know my liver enzymes or lipid values

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Bump because apparently i still havnt learned. I have since run a 95 day test cycle, and it has been 95 days since my last pin, but only 51 days since my last serm dose.

Is it safe to to time on = time off instead of time on + pct = time off? By this rule id have to wait another approx 30 days but got my bloods done and my test is back above 500, so i should be in decent shape but dont know my liver enzymes or lipid values
For reference, my last pin was 8/20

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hormones are only one aspect you want to be concerned with when it comes to recovery; the other is cardiovascular. As in, lipids, blood pressure, arterial "stiffness", etc.

Cycle "too often", and youll spend the majority of your time with at-risk CV markers. This will in turn increase the risk of causing irreversible damage. You can live with a limp dik, but calcified arteries not so much.
Throw in recent rumours of a 'Major Research Paper' being released next year about the effects of Sarms 'downstreaming' effects being possibly carcinogenic....Id heed what others say and have a decent amount of time off.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My advice, go on a cjc1295dac cycle. Bit more expensive but doesnt affect hpta.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
My advice, go on a cjc1295dac cycle. Bit more expensive but doesnt affect hpta.
Trying to stay away from anything GH related. I dont want enlarged heart or organs. Also that shyt takes too long to notice any results ��

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Throw in recent rumours of a 'Major Research Paper' being released next year about the effects of Sarms 'downstreaming' effects being possibly carcinogenic....Id heed what others say and have a decent amount of time off.
I know the title can be misleading but im not talking about sarms at all

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You've made it clear that you don't want the most correct answer, so I'm not sure what you're expecting here...