TUDCA info

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the best regimen for using TUDCA while on cycle?

Mainly wondering when would be the best time to dose 250mg TUDCA...an hour before taking a PH or after, etc?

Planning on using 500mg per day.

*Also will be taking CEL's Cycle Assist...when is the best time to dose, before or after taking PH's?

Found this...
If using TUDCA for treating an alcohol-abused liver, be aware of the temporal relationship needed. Co-incubation (same time) or rehabilitative (after the matter) usage of TUDCA may be protective of the liver while pre-loading TUDCA before drinking may be harmful to the liver.

^So does this mean taking TUDCA before putting stress on the liver (such as with drinking AND steroid use) is a bad idea? Confused...

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, This is in relation to alcohol but it does need to be addressed if it has a blanket effect with overall stress on the liver. It would mean TUDCA on cycle would be harmful.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, This is in relation to alcohol but it does need to be addressed if it has a blanket effect with overall stress on the liver. It would mean TUDCA on cycle would be harmful.
hmmm...that's no good to hear. Guess ill dose the TUDCA AFTER i take my PH...guess only bloodwork will tell after i finish the cycle.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3 hours post.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Supplements 6
Gothat3rs Supplements 26