on cycle sleep aid?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the past, during a cycle of PH's I definitely had the common side effect of insomnia...laying in bed tired and sore but not falling asleep till 4am every damn night!
Would like to avoid this on my upcoming cycle of DMZ, would like to hear how this compound effected sleep, but also looking for any good sleep aids to take while on this cycle.
I already take Melatonin and Ashwaganda, which sometimes helps but I'm betting it doesn't when i actually start my cycle.

Saw some decent reviews on SNS "Growth Factor XT", but I'm guessing that was mainly because of the GABA and L-dopa in the ingredients...worth a shot?
Any good sleep aids out there these days?

*why is sleep effected during a PH cycle anyhow?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
FOr me, dmz had zero impact on sleep. really though only tren has done this to me so take that as you may.

SNS Growth factor xt definitely helps... more often than not people actually end up splitting the dose because they end up sleeping "too hard" ha. Its almost always cheaper than any other combo sleep aids (not the simple ones like melatonin, etc) too so that is a huge positive.

As well, certain strains of kratom are absolute knockouts for me... turn me into a zombie within an hour or so ha.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hypnos by Choas and Pain

https://www.chaosandpain.com/hypnos-sleep-aid

Great profile and helps me sleep when I’m on cycle. I’m a horrible sleeper even with my sleep apnea mask on. But with Hypnos it’s lights out
Just ordered some "Amnes1a" from Olympus Labs...plan to try it out for a week or two before starting my cycle, hopefully it will help a bit for sleep. We have a new puppy that's driving me up the walls at night, so any help would be amazing! Ill look in to Hypnos as well...

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, that Hypnos stuff is a no go...for me at least...It has Phenibut in the ingredients, ive heard some bad things after long term use.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FOr me, dmz had zero impact on sleep. really though only tren has done this to me so take that as you may.

SNS Growth factor xt definitely helps... more often than not people actually end up splitting the dose because they end up sleeping "too hard" ha. Its almost always cheaper than any other combo sleep aids (not the simple ones like melatonin, etc) too so that is a huge positive.

As well, certain strains of kratom are absolute knockouts for me... turn me into a zombie within an hour or so ha.
Kratom, especially 'red vein' strains have a sedative effect (depending on the dosage, as a small amount can give both sedation AND upper feel), but for me, it ends up making insomnia worse especially taken in the evening close to bedtime. Though most people actually use it FOR sleep...guess I'm a bit strange.

Awesome to hear DMZ didn't mess with your sleep...hopefully it will be the same for me. And yeah, tren sleep was f'n horrible, mostly due to the night time sweats. I ended up having to sleep on multiple towels. Couldn't sleep because of the usual PH effects plus soaking the bed! Never again...
Hdrol, Pmag, Epi...they all effected my sleep patterns to some extent, but ive always had some insomnia issues off cycle, etc.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, that Hypnos stuff is a no go...for me at least...It has Phenibut in the ingredients, ive heard some bad things after long term use.
Only studies I have read is building a tolerance to it. Other than that it’s a great ingredient for mellowing you out.