AI for Trestolone

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just a little background. My second cycle was OL trest 75mg/ day with epistane and formestane.
3rd was OL dermatrest 75mg with Tbol and formestane.

Neither time did I have any estrogen issues.

I have been reading a lot of reports of uncontrollable estrogen while on trest. My question is, for you guys having problems, what AI are you using and what MG of trest are you running. I loved trest, my favorite compound ever, but no one recommends it because of sides. I don't get it.

soldier3452

Awards
Why not just run ralox to negate any estro issues rather than messing around with AIs

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That is a great idea. However it is not popular therefore the majority of people on here would not recommend it and people generally go with the popular vote.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I guarantee that most people on here running a PH or SARM cycle would pin test if they had easy access and it was cool with their significant other.

Then you have trest available OTC, which is BETTER than test, but everyone steers away from it.

Even at a low low dose which wouldn’t aromatize much at all I would beat the **** out of dermacrine, I’m sure.

soldier3452

Awards
From a health perspective I think it’s debatable whether trest is superior to test- being a 19-nor it has a plethora of health concerns- cardiotoxicity, extreme suppression from which recovery is difficult, etc. However, I think an argument could be made that with a proper setup a trest cycle could be no more deleterious than test- I.e., preloading with an ER saturating serm dose that is run throughout cycle, aggressive lipid management, etc

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
From a health perspective I think it’s debatable whether trest is superior to test- being a 19-nor it has a plethora of health concerns- cardiotoxicity, extreme suppression from which recovery is difficult, etc. However, I think an argument could be made that with a proper setup a trest cycle could be no more deleterious than test- I.e., preloading with an ER saturating serm dose that is run throughout cycle, aggressive lipid management, etc
I was unaware that trest was so cardiotoxic.. do you have access to any studies showing this? Just because it’s a 19-not doesn’t necessarily make it as rough as, say tren... look at deca it’s a much milder compound than tren from what I gather.

Just like anadrol and anavar.... they are both DHat but drol is much rougher...

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
You were running formestane so that was your AI, which could be why you didn't have any estrogen sides.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At only 25-50mg/day of Trest Ace, I have tried every variation, but always end up with Letro @2.5/day, with Nolva or Ralox intermittently, Inhibit-P worked the first time within days, this time I finished the bottle with barely any decrease in gyno flaring. Ended up using Prami for a week until I just discontinued Trest until I get things dialed in better before hand. It seems like instead of having a tolerance to a drug I’ve used for almost a dozen months over the last few years, to being sensitive to it and the estro sides. Sorry to regurgitate from the other post, but dropping my test lower and adding a DHT, resolves a lot of the estro sides, but no matter what, I never am able to drop the Letro lower than 2.5/day.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At only 25-50mg/day of Trest Ace, I have tried every variation, but always end up with Letro @2.5/day, with Nolva or Ralox intermittently, Inhibit-P worked the first time within days, this time I finished the bottle with barely any decrease in gyno flaring. Ended up using Prami for a week until I just discontinued Trest until I get things dialed in better before hand. It seems like instead of having a tolerance to a drug I’ve used for almost a dozen months over the last few years, to being sensitive to it and the estro sides. Sorry to regurgitate from the other post, but dropping my test lower and adding a DHT, resolves a lot of the estro sides, but no matter what, I never am able to drop the Letro lower than 2.5/day.
ONLY 25-50 mg trest ace? Lol that is a lot. As a test base 25mg/ day should me more than enough. Probably more like 15

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Running 100 td trest plus 25 oral pwo a day and using 6.25 aromasin e1.5d - seems to be spot on for me.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ONLY 25-50 mg trest ace? Lol that is a lot. As a test base 25mg/ day should me more than enough. Probably more like 15
I’m starting to think the now out-of-business Pure Oils(who I purchased a dozen 20ml vials from in 2015, were underdosed slightly, because I based a lot of my dosing and experience on their product. So the last few months with my new RC supplier, 25/day was plenty. Really, it was practically unmanageable with any more than 200/week Test at that dose.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was unaware that trest was so cardiotoxic.. do you have access to any studies showing this? Just because it’s a 19-not doesn’t necessarily make it as rough as, say tren... look at deca it’s a much milder compound than tren from what I gather.

Just like anadrol and anavar.... they are both DHat but drol is much rougher...
Actually Deca is 11 times more cardiotoxic than test. Not to be Debbie downer...

From my understanding Trest conversion to methyl estrogen is either a myth or is uncontrollable with an AI. Definitely just use raloxifene, I'm not into Trest but that's what I'd do. I wouldn't want to chance gyno. I'd rather be as bald as Steve Harvey than have tits.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you saying to use Ralox here on-cycle and not into PCT? Just making sure I am understanding this corrctly ...would you drop Ralox at the cycle end and then begin a Torem protocol?
For Trest I would run that into pct as well as clomid.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Instead of sh1tloads AI and Ralox (did that already, had trouble anyways) use caber 0.25mg - 0.5mg eod and AI sparingly, like on a test cycle. That was what gave me a smooth cycle, after previous gyno and lactating-fun.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you saying to use Ralox here on-cycle and not into PCT? Just making sure I am understanding this corrctly ...would you drop Ralox at the cycle end and then begin a Torem protocol?
Matthersby nailed it. Continue into pct along with torem.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Instead of sh1tloads AI and Ralox (did that already, had trouble anyways) use caber 0.25mg - 0.5mg eod and AI sparingly, like on a test cycle. That was what gave me a smooth cycle, after previous gyno and lactating-fun.
I've seen people having trouble with caber and using raloxifene to fix it (gyno) in the end... I guess everyone is different. I always recommend having every product like this around. Having prami, caber, raloxifene, Letro, arimidex, exemestane, nolva, Clomid, torem, all of them, on hand in case one thing doesn't work the way it does for others. It's costly but it saves your ass, and you'll use it all anyway eventually.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen people having trouble with caber and using raloxifene to fix it (gyno) in the end... I guess everyone is different. I always recommend having every product like this around. Having prami, caber, raloxifene, Letro, arimidex, exemestane, nolva, Clomid, torem, all of them, on hand in case one thing doesn't work the way it does for others. It's costly but it saves your ass, and you'll use it all anyway eventually.
As for trest, using caber (preferred) or prami or bromocriptine is wise. It heavily ups prolactin. Keep in mind that Ralox, Torem or any other serm does NOT prevent gyno induced by prolactin. They all are: Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators. Trying to lower E2 with a sh1tload of AI does not work well either on Trest, because it converts also by other means to E2, not only by the aromatase enzyme (AI = Aromatase Inhibitor). There are studies about it -and I personally can attest to it. Not all of us are sensitive to prolactin, we all are different. You are right to have better all at hand for any case.
But I bet both my shriveled nuts on it, that IF gyno trouble arises on trest, its most likely prolactin induced.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^^^This right here is exactly how I'd approach a Trest cycle when I get to that compound,due to the fact that everybody reacts differently to every drug..

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
explain to me what is the advantage of having caber and prami on hand for Trest specifically?
They're dopamine receptor agonists, they prevent prolactin release.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m starting to think the now out-of-business Pure Oils(who I purchased a dozen 20ml vials from in 2015, were underdosed slightly, because I based a lot of my dosing and experience on their product. So the last few months with my new RC supplier, 25/day was plenty. Really, it was practically unmanageable with any more than 200/week Test at that dose.
do you stil have any of the said 20 ml vials? IME the pure oils has been the best hands down.. makes me wonder whats in your new RC?? hard to imagine you could find a dealer whos actually testing the raws (which PA essayed PO trest at 97% purity)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
and i still maintain that as individuals, we all metabolize hormones differently. Where as HGP cant handle trest with out a full battery of prolactin control/serm/ai, I handle it quite well. i totally get away with 1 mg of anastrozol per day and little to no prolactin control (inhibitP is plenty usually)

so it really shouldnt be relegated to one way is right over the other way. It should be investigated by the individual and perfected/tailored to his needs.

again having a full cupboard with ancillaries is a good idea when playing with this beast.

i have literally been running trest since it hit the market. I find that the post cycle e2 issues are more severe than any drug ive used, and thats where you all should be worried IMO. the other sides are combatable but the after effects can be a real bish to deal with..

on a side note.. due to the fact pct on trest is taxing, and long lived, i find that over eating in post is a bad idea for trest users.. the acculmulation of estrogen in the lower titty fat grows twice as fast as it would with out messing with trest.. not a big deal for lean guys but us fatties should be aware, you over eat in pct and you will get a nice set of pseudo tits.. all fat but looks terrible.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m in agreement with everyone pretty much. As someone who’s ran Trest 6 months at a time, twice, at varying doses, AI does next to nothing. But Trest is tricky and there are multiple approaches.

I’ve done just fine with an added DHT and a simple L-dopa/P5P dopamine agonist (even Inhibit-P)
But I’ve used high doses and needed both Prami and Ralox
I haven’t tested just a Prami/Caber with nothing else, because frankly, Ralox has done just fine keeping gyno away.
Old Witch is the only one I fully agree with here. I’ve ran Trest and had to pay good money to have products overnighted to me. If you are going to play with that stuff: may as well have everything available -
- Prolactin antagonist
- AI(especially if you are running test with or other aromatizing drugs)
-Ralox or Nolva (maybe you don’t need them, I won’t ever take that chance with these two’s ability to be site specific - NO DRUG has been able to give me gyno whole running one of these.
- DHT- they help more than most know
- Inhibit P. Great stuff to take a natural approach and it WORKS.

Personally, I’d be comfortable running Trest with Ralox and Letro. But everyone will respond differently and there are truly not enough studies on Trest to validate not playing it safe, so I typically do have all these. There’s no reason to not have Prami or Caber around if you are running ANY 19-Nor. But with years of using them with an aggressive protocol of ancillaries, I’ve actually needed it a total of One time. Limp noodle from Dienolone. Weird.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
appreciate the info and the post ... and i would agree that its good to have stuff on hand, but how would you know that you need caber or prami instead of ralox and nolva? just curious how you would interpret X stmpot and what chem you would try to treat said side
Labs.

Everything else is trial and error. That’s why I’m so big on anecdotal accounts, I’m not going to run and get labs every time my nips itch.

But I should.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, researching what clear-cut side effects are a result of elevated hormones.
Lactating is an obvious one, your prolactin is out of control. Impotence too.
Estrogen is all over the place but bloating is the most noticeable for me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yea i was going to say, puffy nips are usually a good sign your about to have some problems, also if you cant get it up for any reason.. probably prolactin issues. just loosing sex drive could be estrogen, but prolactin can have the same effect, so as matthersby stated above the best thing is bloods.. but not everyone can get them when needed. like my insurance will pay for blood tests that dont include sex hormones.. so i have to pay out of pocket for it and frankly im lucky to do em once a yr any more. but i do make the effort at least. most will wait for the problem to arise and then refer to their favorite forums for some internet intervention.. not usually the best thing when all is going south.