What are the odds that this cycle screws me up

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Currently on my first ever cycle. I’m on week 3 of epistane. Running it for 6 weeks at 30/30/30/40/50/50. For pct I’m running nolva at 40/20/10/10 or maybe even 30/30/30/30. I’m also running Olympus labs super pct as well. Do you think that I will be fine after this cycle and I won’t end up with gyno or won’t be able to get my test levels back up. I will have an AI on hand

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently on my first ever cycle. I’m on week 3 of epistane. Running it for 6 weeks at 30/30/30/40/50/50. For pct I’m running nolva at 40/20/10/10 or maybe even 30/30/30/30. I’m also running Olympus labs super pct as well. Do you think that I will be fine after this cycle and I won’t end up with gyno or won’t be able to get my test levels back up. I will have an AI on hand
You’re a deadman walking bruh.

Reactions: Nac
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously though, we can’t help without info about you. Specifically age, general health condition, any pre-existing medical conditions, etc.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good health not health conditions
Don’t know if that will help very much lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol nah foreal tho I just wanna make sure I’ll recover after this with my current pct
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Super PCT at label dosage.

That’s all you need. If you wanna do a little extra then dose the Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10. And don’t go up to 50 mg of Epistane for the last 2 weeks. Spend as long as you can at 40 mg. That’s plenty and most gains will be made before the last week. Do you have a Test base?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No test base. But do you think running nolva for 6 weeks at a lower dosage will be better than 4 at a higher dosage

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No test base. But do you think running nolva for 6 weeks at a lower dosage will be better than 4 at a higher dosage
A little more liver stress but it will pump LH and FSH levels higher before your HPTA is left on it’s own.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane cycles sometimes cause Gyno through estrogen rebound. You won’t know until your estrogen is released from the binding effects of the SERM. The best way to combat that phenomenon would be to have some Exemestane on hand in case.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m about 5’7 175lbs prob around 15-17% BF

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I’m about 5’7 175lbs prob around 15-17% BF
And what do you plan on doing with this cycle? Cutting, bulking, recomp? Epistane is a fairly strong steroid regardless of what people say. If it were me, I'd try to get my bf down to at least 15%, especially if you plan on bulking. Some would disagree with me and say it doesn't matter though. But better safe than sorry. If you are cutting then you are fine.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m just eating in a slight calorie surplus. Just trying to gain a couple pounds while getting a little leaner. I’m on week 3 now haven’t seen much yet. Maybe just a little more veins and such but I’m excited to see what 6 weeks will bring