odds and ends of cycle

DieselJD

Awards
So i was planning on running this cycle last January. Long story short, things in my life changed and ended up not doing it. This means though that I have had another year to debate it as well as get everything ready and make sure it will be ran right. So here it is.

Spartan mass V2 1 pill 3 times a day. This gives me 300mg of 1andro and 300mg 4andro. I have cel cycle assist for on cycle. I am going to run this for 2 months.

Pct:nolva 20/20/10/10
Also have exemestane on hand just in case.

I am thinking of taking alphamax also during pct at recommended dosage. I have seen that people will wait two weeks before starting pct. Is this the case with 1 and 4 andro? or can you start the nolva the next day after you finish the cycle?

I also have king slayer, vector, and follidrone. Would it be worth to run this during pct? Or should I just wait until after pct to run them by themselves as a natty stack?

One more side question. When are the best times to check blood pressure. I want to track everything to see how things change in my body so I bought a cuff, just do not know when the best time to monitor blood pressure is. As always, help is always appreciated

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle looks good and pct looks fine. Highly Doubt you will need exem but at least you have it in case.

Start alphamax day 1 with your pct and start your pct the day after your last dose off pills. Do not wait two weeks.

Lastly, King slay or vector would be fine additions to help keep your gains through pct. good luck with your cycle

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cycle looks good and pct looks fine. Highly Doubt you will need exem but at least you have it in case.

Start alphamax day 1 with your pct and start your pct the day after your last dose off pills. Do not wait two weeks.

Lastly, King slay or vector would be fine additions to help keep your gains through pct. good luck with your cycle
Yep, exactly this.....

DieselJD

Awards
Thanks for the reply's guys. I think I am going to try out the phat workout during this cycle. Looks on par with my goals, and seems to be well reviewed.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i was planning on running this cycle last January. Long story short, things in my life changed and ended up not doing it. This means though that I have had another year to debate it as well as get everything ready and make sure it will be ran right. So here it is.

Spartan mass V2 1 pill 3 times a day. This gives me 300mg of 1andro and 300mg 4andro. I have cel cycle assist for on cycle. I am going to run this for 2 months.

I am thinking of taking alphamax also during pct at recommended dosage. I have seen that people will wait two weeks before starting pct. Is this the case with 1 and 4 andro? or can you start the nolva the next day after you finish the cycle?

I also have king slayer, vector, and follidrone. Would it be worth to run this during pct? Or should I just wait until after pct to run them by themselves as a natty stack?

One more side question. When are the best times to check blood pressure. I want to track everything to see how things change in my body so I bought a cuff, just do not know when the best time to monitor blood pressure is. As always, help is always appreciated
AlphaMax and Vector would be good to run right after your cycle. You could use FD as well. I would not run KingSlayer with AlphaMax, there are too many overlapping ingredients. Run one, and then run the other after four weeks.

Tyler0628

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Currently running this cycle myself, but different brands.

Your cycle looks pretty good! good job on your research! - All I have to add is that you'll have to feel out how sensitive to estro sides you are. Im personally not as sensitive at most, but did have a flare up right after my 1st cycle of these 2 (this is my 2nd one) so i went with a 40/30/20/10 protocol for my nolva. worked well for me, just feel out the body. if 20 isnt enough, up to 30. :) Dont worry about the Exemestane. - you can take a mild AI like arimistane, and mitigate most estro. its good you have it though! Im weird and have pretty much everything you could think of on hand when im on.
DONT WAIT TWO WEEKS TO START PCT! - Start the day after your last pill and run for 30 days.

You wont regret the cycle at all! Train like a BEAST in the gym. Add at LEAST 2-3 more sets to every exercise and eat like a KING. - Your body will be hungry, whether you like it or not, so be sure your filling it with NUTRITION! I cannot stress that enough! I have so many clients (PT) who i see try a cycle and not eat enough or dont drink enough water. Everyone talks about water retention and water weight with 4 Andro, but if you hydrate your body properly, you wont hold water weight. Your body holds water weight because you arent drinking enough water, so if you constantly are giving your body water, it will adapt, and realize that you are feeding it, and shed the excess!

Good luck man! Lift hard!