Dermatr3st Cycle

Joe_Archibald

Awards
Hi Guys

This will be my first log, although I have been running cycles for the last 7 years.

Current Starting Weight 85kg (18%BF, I have low BF on my arms, back and legs, but I store fat on my lower abs, hips and chest which is down to undesirable genetics)

Aim to get sub 10% BF while keeping as much muscle and strength as possible - current Max 1RM at this weight:

Squat - 150kg
Deadlift - 200kg
Bench - 130kg

Anyway more importantly is the cycle I will be running:

8 weeks on:

Dermatrest - 2ml a day
Legend - 12mg a day
EnduraShred (Cardarine - 21mg & Ostarine - 30mg)
Ar1macare Pro - 8 caps per day

8 Weeks on:

KingsBlood

Any questions, let me know.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, this log needs to be moved to the cycle logs subforum in the Anabolics section. Admin

Joe_Archibald

Awards
Don’t worry I do have a SERM for after will either use Nolva or Formestane

Joe_Archibald

Awards
In the UK all these products are legal so I thought the supplement log would be the place to put the thread.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the UK all these products are legal so I thought the supplement log would be the place to put the thread.
No biggie. They will move it or they won’t care. Makes it easier for people when searching when logs are in the appropriate forums.

Joe_Archibald

Awards
No worries, thanks for the Advice I would rather it be in the correct place

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Osta and LGD together? I would think the LGD would totally outshine the Osta. Maybe just look for some cardarine solo if you are dead set on running it.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would run torem throughout to limit suppression and help mitigate estrogen sides. Much better than nolva. And have a real AI on hand just in case.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OP - have you run dermatrest before?

I only ask as many attest to its fat loss credentials but it’s also well known for water retention (I’m running it now and can confirm that’s very much the case for me).

I’m saying it as visually you might find it hard to see fat loss and you end up having to have confidence in the process and hoping when the water flushes out in pct it’s all good.........It was my first time running it and early on seeing abs disappear within days was a bit unnerving (my first run on a wet compound like this)......

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely get some Adex bro

Joe_Archibald

Awards
I was recommended by the brand to stack them both together as they have different characteristics, but yes Legend is a lot stronger than Ostarine if I was to choose one compound.

Joe_Archibald

Awards
Sorry, I was supposed to write I have Formestane on-hand for my A.I as I find kicks in quicker than Arimistane.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry, I was supposed to write I have Formestane on-hand for my A.I as I find kicks in quicker than Arimistane.
Absolutely!

Formestane= powerful AI.
Arimistane = Not so much.

Joe_Archibald

Awards
Yes, but only for 2.5 weeks as a friend gave me a half used bottle, than I ran at the end of the cycle. I definitely know what you mean with water retention, my weight shot up by 2kg within 5 days of starting the cycle, even though I am on poverty macros. I have been on this cycle for just over a week now and have dropped all direct carb sources and switched to fats / protein / veggies, which has got rid of the water and my abs finally made an appearance this morning. I am running this cycle pre-holiday, so I am thinking of dropping the Dermatrest 7-10 Pre holiday to flush the water out.

Joe_Archibald

Awards
Hi Guys - This is my first time logging a cycle, so I didn't realise what I could and couldn't mention and what information people would want to know. As mentioned I have tried many cycles before, so I am far from a beginner when it comes to what to take, but any advice is appreciated.