Superdrol and loss of appetite

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
Hi, the Superdrol has completely destroyed my appetite. Although now I am in PCT I have a lot of difficulty eating, and I often have to resort to powdered food and I often feel a bloated feeling after eating. Tomorrow I will go to the doctor to have the blood tests prescribed. I tried other hard compounds like M-Sten and Pheraplex and I did not have such problems. Do you have any tips to increase your appetite? I had thought of Periactin

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weed... in all seriousness what was your cycle dose and length?

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
I used the first
for 3 weeks Pheraplex where I was very well, then move on to Superdrol, where the first week at 10 mg and the second at 20 mg, I had to do the third week but I was ****. I did not want to do anything, lethargy, aggression and zero appetite

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used the first
for 3 weeks Pheraplex where I was very well, then move on to Superdrol, where the first week at 10 mg and the second at 20 mg, I had to do the third week but I was ****. I did not want to do anything, lethargy, aggression and zero appetite
So, you switched from Phera to SD? Would you mind laying out your cycle here, including ancillaries? That would definitely help.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its your liver. One of the first signs of severe liver stress is appetite suppression

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is very confusing, it sounds like you’ve cycled a bunch of heavy orals and your liver is asking you to jump off a cliff

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep, that's why I was hoping he would post what all he ran (including length and dosages). Hopefully AT LEAST he ran some decent support, including TUDCA.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you go back to 2013, I kid you not, I started a thread titled exactly THIS... It’s hands down the worst side of SD. Anything over 10mg and I feel so terrible with such little appetite, I wonder what’s even the point. If you’re not opposed to weed, that’s the easiest solution. I still will make stupid gains on it drinking 60% of my meals. Even though you’re done with it, I’d still get some Tudca and NAC and get that liver up to speed so you’re appetite returns. Nothing makes you feel like death quite like Superdrol!

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
The cycle was this:
Pheraplex 10/20/30/0/0/0
Superdrol 0/0/0/10/20/20

Supplements:
Animal Pak 1 pack per day
Vitamin D3 5000 IU per day
CEL Cycle Assist 4 caps twice a day
TUDCA 1 gr
Now Foods Ultra Omega 3 4 caps a day

PCT: Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
OL Sup3r-PCT 10 caps per day
TUDCA 1 gr
Exemestane 0/0/0/12,5 /12,5

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The cycle was this:
Pheraplex 10/20/30/0/0/0
Superdrol 0/0/0/10/20/20

Supplements:
Animal Pak 1 pack per day
Vitamin D3 5000 IU per day
CEL Cycle Assist 4 caps twice a day
TUDCA 1 gr
Now Foods Ultra Omega 3 4 caps a day

PCT: Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
OL Sup3r-PCT 10 caps per day
TUDCA 1 gr
Exemestane 0/0/0/12,5 /12,5
Glad to see the support. Yeah, Phera and SD (especially) are very harsh. It's probably a combo of the SD kicking your appetite (as Matthersby mentioned) and liver strain. Curious to see what your values will be when they come back. I personally would have never pushed those 2 together for 6 weeks total. Some people can only run SD for 3 weeks total by itself.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have recently just finished 4 weeks of sd. Last year I ran it and half way through week 2 I felt like ****. Thus time I added dermacrine and I'm also combining it with lgd. If you check my log I get quite graphic about the bloating it was causing towards the end of week 3 and by the end of week 4 I was struggling to get the calories down and had upset stomach for about 4 or 5 days. Interestingly when I ran it the first time I threw everything at cycle support Inc tudca, red yeast rice, nac plus all the usual stuff. This time round I only used a cycle support and felt a million times better so I think that's down to the base of dermacrine so would recommend this. I did put on 14lbs and within 24 hours of coming off my appetite has come back big time although I have incorporated mk which will help with this. No bloat any more though.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
almost 100% its liver issues.. these guys nailed it.... really nothing to do at this point outside of pounding the tudca and waiting... weed will certainly help ha.

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
I bought Periactin, say you will help with your appetite? I heard about it well. Otherwise eating so little is destroying me, I struggle to train and keep the earnings of the cycle

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I bought Periactin, say you will help with your appetite? I heard about it well. Otherwise eating so little is destroying me, I struggle to train and keep the earnings of the cycle
I've never used it. There are many reports that it increases hunger.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could always trough some mk677 will give you a good appetite and help with keeping the gains

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
I used MK-677 a lot of times, I found myself very well with the increase in appetite. But to receive it if I order it now it takes 10 days

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
I took Periactin, it's something monstrous! I went from having zero appetite to a scary hunger! I've just eaten so much, and despite being full I'm still starving

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could try adding 2 caps of Liv52 to your sup regimen, supposed to help with appetite (as well as liver of course)
Post up your bloods when you get em

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used MK-677 a lot of times, I found myself very well with the increase in appetite. But to receive it if I order it now it takes 10 days
Do you live in the states

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
agreed, sounds like liver stress.

1g of TUDCA isn't a trivial amount, what brand are you using? You may want to try Aegis, there are other other beneficial ingredients in Aegis, that may be beneficial for you...like Polyenylphosphatidylcholine.

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
agreed, sounds like liver stress.

1g of TUDCA isn't a trivial amount, what brand are you using? You may want to try Aegis, there are other other beneficial ingredients in Aegis, that may be beneficial for you...like Polyenylphosphatidylcholine.
Before I used the TUDCA of the OL, then I had the doctor prescribe the Deursil, UDCA of pharmaceutical quality