Test E Super Dark

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I bought some Test E from the usual home brew supplier. Buuuuut, this test is is super super dark.

Just like Tren, literally. I’ve gotten test e from this supplier before and it’s been the usual yellow color. I also got MPP and it’s the normal yellow ish clear color I’m used to. But this test e is super dark.

I was told Grape seed oil is the carrier. I will post a pic later if it isn’t breaking any forum rules to do so.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It probably got exposed to sunlight; I had cypionate from a compounding pharmacy before that turned very dark from being exposed to sunlight.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
It probably got exposed to sunlight; I had cypionate from a compounding pharmacy before that turned very dark from being exposed to sunlight.
Sun of a gun man.... hahha I hope not. Isn’t tren not hair friendly if you are prone to going bald?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does that make it go bad?
Well if your gear is just dark from sunlight, then probably not. I had bloodwork done when I was using it and my total test was above 1500pg/ml on 150mg cyp.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
It could be from the oil he used to make it.
That’s what I was thinking but this stuff is super dark based off the pic my buddy sent me. Looks like that super dark tren haha. Will post pictures tomorrow!

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
That’s what I was thinking but this stuff is super dark based off the pic my buddy sent me. Looks like that super dark tren haha. Will post pictures tomorrow!
If he accidentally gave you tren that would be a pretty big mix up lol. Just reread the op, all my gear I brew is with grape seed oil and non has ever came out dark yellow. We’ll get a better judgment when you upload the pics but until then the only option would be to ask him your guy why it’s so dark, that is if you haven’t already.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
If he accidentally gave you tren that would be a pretty big mix up lol. Just reread the op, all my gear I brew is with grape seed oil and non has ever came out dark yellow. We’ll get a better judgment when you upload the pics but until then the only option would be to ask him your guy why it’s so dark, that is if you haven’t already.
I haven’t gotten a straight forward response. But I’m also talking to a middle man which makes it more difficult haha. Middle man is a long term friend though. No worries there, just wanting to figure this out. I’ll post as soon as I get them!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't touch it... Sounds too strange for me. I've been doing this a long time I've never seen tren colored test... Not saying it isn't possible its test. I just think if it is test, somewhere something went wrong in the process. I would just get another but that's me.

A quick Google search and I find a thread talking about a guys raws that seem to have melted and turned brown from exposure. Running this "melted powder" yielded this brown test. This seems to be the most probable explanation imo. This could be possible but again I would just go w a different batch.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got a couple sust vials that are yellow.
Just like I got EQ vials that are yellow.
But I have some that are clear as water.
The clear ones are mct oil.
Now tren is Orangish.
Like nasty piss.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
IMG_2502.jpg

It looks freaking green!!!

I was told it was made with “Pure cold pressed organic grapeseed and the other regular filtered grapeseed”

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
I looked up the Pure cold pressed organic grapeseed, there some pics of it in the container that are pretty green so I think it’s fine.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Lol I think it’s going to be fine I looked up the pics of the carrier aswell and it looks right. Just haven’t seen this before.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I think it’s going to be fine I looked up the pics of the carrier aswell and it looks right. Just haven’t seen this before.
Bro that is crazzzzy lol no way I would put that in my body. I do seem to remember a ugl (hulk labs) that had green stuff I believe. It was pretty much underdosed garbage and was quite often poked fun at.

Obviously what you got is something different there but let us know how it goes? Maybe you will rip out of your shirt and shorts every time you take a dose....
Hulk Smash lmao

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
The guy I got it from brews his own stuff. I have friends that have bought gear from him countless times and it’s never failed. He said it was the carrier that was the cause for the color.

But yeah lol trippy as hell im not sure what to think.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried it yet?
If you trust the source then I would not worry that much

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No way I put that in my body

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah test is cheap enough I wouldn’t have accepted that. I would trust some sketchy Russian online over that mess haha

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I think Ill be alright. I know the source is legit. I asked what it was and he responded with what it was. Makes sense about the color considering the carrier.

But still incredibly uncommon. I gave my buddy an 1 1/2 ml. And it went down waaaay smoother than his stuff. Different carrier. He said it didn’t have the same thickness in the carrier so it felt a lot better and the after math was a lot cleaner. Nothing out of the norm.