Ok to throw this in the mix? or too much?

Choppedjunior

Awards
Hi guys,

On week 2 of MSTEN 20mg and TD DermaTrest 50mg daily (25/25).

I am going tot be running a 12 week cycle, at the end of week 4/5 of MSTEN I am going to Keep running Dermatrest, but add in MASS GH (LGD/MK677).

I have a left over bottle of Tr3st Orals I was considering maybe taking some preworkout. Would this be too much or would it be ok to add this in?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How’s the cycle going so far?

Have you run trest before so do you have a view on how your body reacts to it? Personally I would throw 50 in pwo but that’s because I’m currently doing that and touch wood no sides

carsonkeelor

carsonkeelor

Awards
Hi guys,

On week 2 of MSTEN 20mg and TD DermaTrest 50mg daily (25/25).

I am going tot be running a 12 week cycle, at the end of week 4/5 of MSTEN I am going to Keep running Dermatrest, but add in MASS GH (LGD/MK677).

I have a left over bottle of Tr3st Orals I was considering maybe taking some preworkout. Would this be too much or would it be ok to add this in?
The sides of ment are very very extreme (estrogen sides) and you would need letrozol to counteract the effects of it. The liver toxicity isn’t extreme or anything so as far as damage, even after the MSTEN, shouldn’t be anything to worry about. Liver damage is blown way out of proportion, and you can look at studies that prove this. However if you want to have piece of mind about it, just start taking some NAC.

Choppedjunior

Awards
The sides of ment are very very extreme (estrogen sides) and you would need letrozol to counteract the effects of it. The liver toxicity isn’t extreme or anything so as far as damage, even after the MSTEN, shouldn’t be anything to worry about. Liver damage is blown way out of proportion, and you can look at studies that prove this. However if you want to have piece of mind about it, just start taking some NAC.
Wasn't as much as a live concert, I did have some bloodwork done after my first run which i was at 100mg TD Trest and 30mg MSTEN, I did have some higher live values but came down with NAC. My cycle support I made sure to have NAC and TUDCA.

I have an AI on hand, but I forget what it is Amarosin? i did get some gyno from my first run, but also didn't think anything of it when i had itchy nips etc. SO this cycle im watching VERY closely, any pain or puffy or sensitive issues i am going to take AI 12.5mg every other or every 3rd day. I also have Nolva for the PCT.

carsonkeelor

carsonkeelor

Awards
Wasn't as much as a live concert, I did have some bloodwork done after my first run which i was at 100mg TD Trest and 30mg MSTEN, I did have some higher live values but came down with NAC. My cycle support I made sure to have NAC and TUDCA.

I have an AI on hand, but I forget what it is Amarosin? i did get some gyno from my first run, but also didn't think anything of it when i had itchy nips etc. SO this cycle im watching VERY closely, any pain or puffy or sensitive issues i am going to take AI 12.5mg every other or every 3rd day. I also have Nolva for the PCT.
You should have started the AI on day one man, you gotta get ahead of the side effects. Every other day for sure when you start the trest... if it’s even strong enough.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You should have started the AI on day one man, you gotta get ahead of the side effects. Every other day for sure when you start the trest... if it’s even strong enough.
Just my view but I would only use the ai when gyno sides show......and then only at 12.5 e3d or similar to start with. Basically I think op is right in his approach

carsonkeelor

carsonkeelor

Awards
Just my view but I would only use the ai when gyno sides show......and then only at 12.5 e3d or similar to start with. Basically I think op is right in his approach
Why wait until sides are present when you can prevent them in the first place?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why wait until sides are present when you can prevent them in the first place?
Because it’s not guaranteed you’ll get them and crashing your e is as bad as it being too high. It’s just my opinion but I’d rather wait for them to show and then I can adapt the dosing slowly to control it rather than guessing at what the dose will need to be - I’m only using 6.25 exem eod right now for 100+ trest whereas some need 12.5-25 ed......