LGD reducing exogenous test?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
As the title says, can a suppressive SARM have an effect on exogenous test. I understand that SARMs can suppress and possibly shut down natural production but can it lower exogenous test levels from a standard TRT dose? I remember there being a topic on this a while back but can’t find the link. Thanks in advance

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I found the thread you are talking about. The Op wasn’t very clear, but the reason I can see that gave him low total test numbers was due to his bloodwork being 5 days after a 100mg injection, which lead to a lower reading due to the ester clearing out (everyone will metabolize differently of course). So in short, no, it won’t lower the amount of test being metabolized. But something to keep in mind is that when adding different compounds, ur body’s hormones will be altered and can still cause potential symptoms of low test such as changes in shbg, prolactin, estradiol, etc.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SARMs do not suppress endogenous testosterone production as much as exogenous testosterone does. The reason for this is that the androgenic to anabolic effects of exogenous testosterone are 1:1. But for SARMS, it’s typically at least 10:1, meaning that the user will have higher anabolic effect than androgenic effect. The androgenic effects suppress endogenous (self-made) testosterone.

Scientists aren’t yet sure just how much SARMs will affect testosterone over a long period of time, but if using recommended doses, it doesn’t seem to plummet testosterone levels enough to notice a difference in most cases so far. Some researchers choose to cycle the use of SARMs to get a better scope on its effect. Some even choose to follow up with blood work just to keep testosterone levels in check.

It’s also important to be familiar with side effects before use of any type of drug. Side effects for lower-than-normal testosterone include tiredness, fatigue, low energy, and low sex drive. Basically, if you’re feeling tired and down in the dumps, your testosterone could be low. Additional studies are being done to test the longevity of testosterone dips in order to better regulate the use of some specific SARMs. The good news is that SARMs are specific to certain tissues and avoid the testes to prevent other problems.
That was completely irrelevant to his question, not to mention it’s just a quote from one of those biased sarm sites/forums.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No. It won’t effect it. /thread.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I found the thread you are talking about. The Op wasn’t very clear, but the reason I can see that gave him low total test numbers was due to his bloodwork being 5 days after a 100mg injection, which lead to a lower reading due to the ester clearing out (everyone will metabolize differently of course). So in short, no, it won’t lower the amount of test being metabolized. But something to keep in mind is that when adding different compounds, ur body’s hormones will be altered and can still cause potential symptoms of low test such as changes in shbg, prolactin, estradiol, etc.
Thanks mate. Yes I agree with the changes bit too. I have a solid test base which is TRT and the lethargy from 12mg LGD is still hitting hard

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks mate. Yes I agree with the changes bit too. I have a solid test base which is TRT and the lethargy from 12mg LGD is still hitting hard
ephedrine helps.

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
And this is why attributing the lethargy many feel with LGD to a drop in test is a major oversimplification. It's a very new drug with effects that aren't yet completely understood in the open studies. It could be that the tired feeling is not related to hormones at all, and comes from some other pathway (neurological, adrenal, etc)

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
SARMs do not suppress endogenous testosterone production as much as exogenous testosterone does. The reason for this is that the androgenic to anabolic effects of exogenous testosterone are 1:1. But for SARMS, it’s typically at least 10:1, meaning that the user will have higher anabolic effect than androgenic effect. The androgenic effects suppress endogenous (self-made) testosterone.

Scientists aren’t yet sure just how much SARMs will affect testosterone over a long period of time, but if using recommended doses, it doesn’t seem to plummet testosterone levels enough to notice a difference in most cases so far. Some researchers choose to cycle the use of SARMs to get a better scope on its effect. Some even choose to follow up with blood work just to keep testosterone levels in check.

It’s also important to be familiar with side effects before use of any type of drug. Side effects for lower-than-normal testosterone include tiredness, fatigue, low energy, and low sex drive. Basically, if you’re feeling tired and down in the dumps, your testosterone could be low. Additional studies are being done to test the longevity of testosterone dips in order to better regulate the use of some specific SARMs. The good news is that SARMs are specific to certain tissues and avoid the testes to prevent other problems.
Copy paste from Dylan! It doesn’t work like that!! If it was working like that we should take deca or eq and primo and not worry about shutdown! Sarm suspress enough your testosterone it lowers it on 2 digit numbers. SARMS are worthless and unproven. You don’t know what they do on the long term. Stick with AAS. And don’t tell people that sarms won’t shutdown them it’s irresponsible.
Sarms also mess with your lipids and your liver values not so much as aas but still do it on a reasonable degree to cautious.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
And this is why attributing the lethargy many feel with LGD to a drop in test is a major oversimplification. It's a very new drug with effects that aren't yet completely understood in the open studies. It could be that the tired feeling is not related to hormones at all, and comes from some other pathway (neurological, adrenal, etc)
Yup, good point