Best On Cycle Fat Burner???

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
So I really don't have any experience in this topic. I am currently not on cycle but will be in 4-6 weeks. I am currently on 25mg T3 and 50mg T4. I will also be running that during cycle if needed. I am looking for a fat burner that will give me energy but not freak me out. I have PTSD so I can't handle a stimulant that wacks you out along the lines of half gallon of coffee. I can handle 2 servings of of B-Nox PWO but some PWO that are pure stims just freak me out.

I have done a decent amount of research on:

injectable L-carnatine_ Many ppl and tests show it to be amazing in energy boosting, fat loss, combined with shuttling fatty acid from your fat cells into your mitochondria in your muscle which is a huge plus especially on cycle. It is also supposed to be just AMAZING when combined with insulin and while on cycle I will be on 2iu 2-3x ed.

Clenbuteral_ Probably the most popular. I also have read that it does a good job of shuttling fatty acid from your fat cells into your mitochondria in your muscle. Good energy boost when taken PWO. On the down side I have read ppl that absolutely can't tolerate the side effects or the feeling of clen which concerns me having PTSD. Also I have read from ppl that it can really eat away at your muscle when combined with T3

Yohimbine HCI_ I have heard great things about the euphoria feeling that comes with the energy boost. It also is supposed to block the effects of SSRI anti-depressants on your erections and ejaculation problems. And since I take SSRI and it makes it extremely difficult to ejaculate this would be a great benefit.

ECA Stack_Also very popular. Many ppl use it non stop. I have not found much info on ECA up-regulating the transfer of fatty acid into muscle cells, but it does up-regulate your thyroid to burn more calories for energy. The main weight fat loss is through it's thermogenic properties [I hate being hot, I workout with a cold towel around my neck] I also don't know how safe ECA speeding up your thyroid is when combined with T3 and T4.

OTC Thermogenics_Most are Based on 500mg+ Green Tea Extract w/EGCG 60%+, and 500mg+ Garcinia Cambogia Extract. They seem to get really good reviews and are stimulant free so I don't have to worry about my PTSD freaking out and they supposedly can be taken at bedtime so your burning fat while you sleep. On the down side they don't give any energy boost. and I already take a supp that contains 1000mg Green Tea Extract w/80% EBCG

So I would really appreciate your experiences with these and how good or bad they work

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, I can tell you this. I am using Clen right now....And I also have PTSD, if that helps you any

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Currently using clen in the morning, and then radiate as a PWO, and BCAA's. Thats it right now

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Currently using clen in the morning, and then radiate as a PWO, and BCAA's. Thats it right now
What dose of clen? Are you maintaining muscle mass easily? and are you on or going to be on any AAS?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What dose of clen? Are you maintaining muscle mass easily? and are you on or going to be on any AAS?
I'm trirating the Clen started at 20mcg, and I'm up to 120mcg. Got 1 more day at 120 and then will be going back down. I am maintaining muscle mass pretty easy and I won't be back on cycle till May

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t do l-carnitine with t3/4
As it blocks the entry t3/4 into the cells so basically your just throwing your gear away. Have a read up on it.