Exemestane dosing protocol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Anyone give me advice on dosing protocol for exemestane? Not sure if im gonna need it but i have it and need to know how to dose it if i end up needing it. Any advice is appreciated thanks guys

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depends on what you’re taking. Everyone is different. I’d start at 6.25mg eod and adjust from there. I personally use 12.5mg twice a week while cruising on 150mg test e (split 2x a week) and I’m somewhat estro sensitive.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Depends on what you’re taking. Everyone is different. I’d start at 6.25mg eod and adjust from there. I personally use 12.5mg twice a week while cruising on 150mg test e (split 2x a week) and I’m somewhat estro sensitive.
That is a good starting spot. It can be a pain to dial it in so you really have to pay attention. I started at 12.5 eod on 600 test per week and was not even close to enough. On the other hand you'll find guys running that much test and dosing it 2X a week and stay in range. Personally a big indicator is high bp and being very tired theoughout the day - if that starts creeping up there is a good chance your estro is climbing up as well. A sensitive estradiol test is something like 50$ and can help a whole lot while your getting it figured out.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
That is a good starting spot. It can be a pain to dial it in so you really have to pay attention. I started at 12.5 eod on 600 test per week and was not even close to enough. On the other hand you'll find guys running that much test and dosing it 2X a week and stay in range. Personally a big indicator is high bp and being very tired theoughout the day - if that starts creeping up there is a good chance your estro is climbing up as well. A sensitive estradiol test is something like 50$ and can help a whole lot while your getting it figured out.
Awesome thanks