Running hi tech anavar

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can share his experience with hi tech anavar?

Gains, dose, side effects, cycle length, etc..

Actually I’m asking as I got one bottle only, I know some would advise to run it 8 weeks straight but unfortunately I ant get more.

Also saw some reviews mentioning that they got results with doses lower than what was recommended by hi tech (6 tabs a day)

Thanks

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can share his experience with hi tech anavar?

Gains, dose, side effects, cycle length, etc..

Actually I’m asking as I got one bottle only, I know some would advise to run it 8 weeks straight but unfortunately I ant get more.

Also saw some reviews mentioning that they got results with doses lower than what was recommended by hi tech (6 tabs a day)

Thanks
Just to be clear......You do realize that although this product is called "Anavar", it isn't actually Anavar, right?

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Just to be clear......You do realize that although this product is called "Anavar", it isn't actually Anavar, right?
Sure I do

If it was real anavar (Oxandrolone) I wouldn’t ask all these questions and run it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sure I do

If it was real anavar (Oxandrolone) I wouldn’t ask all these questions and run it
Well that's a relief anyway. It's a crap product (in my opinion). My advice would be not to buy any more.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Well that's a relief anyway. It's a crap product (in my opinion). My advice would be not to buy any more.
Really ? Did you try it

Actually I did buy it, with Spartan hard and Cerberus when my sister was in Florida.

For my 1st cycle but it was my mistake that I didn’t do more research.

At this time I though each bottle would be 1 cycle and bought arimcare and Sup3r pct

At that time I have seen good feedback on review before being a member of anabolic minds

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really ? Did you try it

Actually I did buy it, with Spartan hard and Cerberus when my sister was in Florida.

For my 1st cycle but it was my mistake that I didn’t do more research.

At this time I though each bottle would be 1 cycle and bought arimcare and Sup3r pct

At that time I have seen good feedback on review before being a member of anabolic minds
I have not tried it. The main way that they sell their products is by the (mis)naming of them, and posting fake reviews. If you find that you are doing well with them, that's great..... But I would never buy them.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried it. The main way that they sell their products is by the (mis)naming of them, and posting fake reviews. If you find that you are doing well with them, that's great..... But I would never buy them.
Didn’t know all of that before buying it.

As far as I got it I’ll try it thats my only option now

Thanks buddy