3 PH chemicals in one capsule?

Joshbile

Awards
Hey guys, just came across this email from a supplement place and it was advertising this "new" prohormone that had 3 ph chemicals in one cap. Naturally i was intrigued so i clicked and when i read the ingredients it was basically 10mg of SD, 30mg tren, and 20mg of epi, all stuffed together in this pill.

Now dont get me wrong, im all for stacking, hell im stacking epi and tren right now, but the 3 of them together just seems like a dangerous combination to me to run at the same time, not like its being bridged or one used as a kicker/finisher. Especially since it says tak 2-3 caps a day.

Anyone have experience with this stuff before or heard anything about it? I did a search and couldn't find anything solid.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would agree and say that's not a great idea to run all those together. Especially if you cannot control the dosage of each compound in case sides become an issue.
However that WAS the whole idea behind the Super DMZ blends and people loved those. That is an interesting stack though....id imagine a summer run could have you looking f***** awesome at the beach.

Joshbile

Awards
I would agree and say that's not a great idea to run all those together. Especially if you cannot control the dosage of each compound in case sides become an issue.
However that WAS the whole idea behind the Super DMZ blends and people loved those. That is an interesting stack though....id imagine a summer run could have you looking f***** awesome at the beach.
It could also have you looking awesome at the liver transplant clinic lol.

But seriously, i did a little more searching today and it seems there are a couple plays on the triple x name they are using and have different series of these "combination" ph's.

Personally, im sticking to what i know and what i have experienced before. Just thought it was a little intriguing as far as concept goes. But the sides would be brutal i would think.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here’s the predicament:

So, can be ran at 10, 20, 30, even 40mg no problem.

But...

Tren needs to be dosed at least 90mg.

Epi at least 40mg.

You could possibly go with 2 caps but the sd if pure will blow everything out the water,
What’s the name of this product?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
those are not Ph's .. schedule 3 steroids

and 1 capsule honestly should be good ..SD is dosed fine and shouldnt need to be stacked

stupid product imo

Joshbile

Awards
those are not Ph's .. schedule 3 steroids

and 1 capsule honestly should be good ..SD is dosed fine and shouldnt need to be stacked

stupid product imo
I can foresee all the future threads by people 21 and under asking why they are feeling like crap cause they took this stuff.