Second cycle test 400 tbol And deca

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Second cycle test 400 tbol And deca

Stats: 5Ē7 138lbs 28yo
    Training 4 times per week legs shoulders chest and tries back and biís. Normal generic split

Cycle:
    12 weeks
    Test 400 at 1ml fist day then .5 ml 4 days later

Deca 250 1ml then .5 ml 4days after

Tbol at 20 mg per day for first 7 weeks

Pct Nolvadex

Diet not too strict but starting to really eat a lot just because Iím hungry a lot. Iím more I guess you can say intuitive with dieting, healthy clean and lost of protein and carbs. Guessing average 5000 cals a day.

Any recommendations for Incase sides do occur. Of if Iím
    Takin too much and I should do less for a guy my size. Let me know. Will post progress pics as the cycle goes on. Should be fun to watch me blow up. Also have pics from natty me and baby cycle me from the past. Last cycle was sust 250 at 300mg per week. Wasnít a good cycle because I was not consistent and not focused like I am now. So Iím expecting huge results. Very experienced in the gym with a full knowledge of anatomy physiology of exercise and kinesiology. Iím a registered massage therapist. Any questions or pointer are welcomed. Thank you. Happy lifting!

2. Why the whole ď1ml then .5ml 4 days laterĒ? Are you saying the each week youíre pinning 1ml followed by a .5ml pin? 20mg of tbol is pretty low from what I remember.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Why the whole ď1ml then .5ml 4 days laterĒ? Are you saying the each week youíre pinning 1ml followed by a .5ml pin? 20mg of tbol is pretty low from what I remember.
    Exactly. 1.5 ml a week of both t400 and deca.

4. I cannot imagine you at 138 lbs are eating 5k calories or even need that much. A lean 2000 kcal diet is a lot of food.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    I cannot imagine you at 138 lbs are eating 5k calories or even need that much. A lean 2000 kcal diet is a lot of food.
    Ok ok. Iíll re asses. I just through a number out there haha sorry for the inaccuracy. But some
    Days I eat a lot. I burn it all as you can see Iím not fat at all. I can eat pretty much anything and still be skinny. Iím
    Going to track my calories and make an update of what I ate and how
    Many calories. Macros too. Thanks
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Debolde View Post
    Exactly. 1.5 ml a week of both t400 and deca.
    Youíd want to do .75ml twice a week then as opposed to 1ml then .5ml. Doing .75ml twice a week will keep levels steady.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Youíd want to do .75ml twice a week then as opposed to 1ml then .5ml. Doing .75ml twice a week will keep levels steady.
    Ok awesome thanks. I was thinking that was off a bit.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Why the whole “1ml then .5ml 4 days later”? Are you saying the each week you’re pinning 1ml followed by a .5ml pin? 20mg of tbol is pretty low from what I remember.
    Yeah, I don't get that either. Why screw up what is really an easy cycle to run? 500, 250 twice a week of test. 400, 200 twice a week of deca. 20 to 40 of dbol ed for first 4 weeks. Easy peasy japansey.

9. You need to track macros not just guess 5000 cals

10. I was wondering but that’s what the guy told me. I’d like to get it exact as I can so their arnt fluctuations. I’m a little worried the deca will have issues with prolactin and so I get the “Deca Dick.” So I’m keeping my deca low we than the test. I was recommended a 3:2 ratio of test to deca. So if I do 1.5 ml of test 400 that’s 600 mg per week. Where as every 4 days makes it’s stretch out longer. So there for I’m not doing 600 per week. Which is a lot of gear in my opinion then 325 deca 250 at 1.5 ml per week. Is that too much for me? Then that’s why I don’t want to up the tbol.

11. Maybe I can inject every 5 days at .75 ml what would my totals be weekly I’m having trouble with math here.

12. I really can’t half the time because I eat anything and everything for restaurant food to home cooked food. So for me it hard to really say. I try to be more intuitive with my dieting and when it’s bulking just try to
    Eat a lot and every opportunity you get. But I guess this is a bad way to do it. I’m a really good cooks so bro fooods bore the hell out of me and I think just having higher fats and carbs and protein to make up for any calorie deficit while bulking.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Debolde View Post
    Maybe I can inject every 5 days at .75 ml what would my totals be weekly Iím having trouble with math here.
    .75ml mon thurs would be easy to keep track of

14. What about the deca should I just do .75 mls same days . About 325 mg deca and 550 mg test 400 (150 mg test Enanthate , 150 mg cypionate and 100 mg decanoate.)

15. Quote Originally Posted by Debolde View Post
    What about the deca should I just do .75 mls same days . About 325 mg deca and 550 mg test 400 (150 mg test Enanthate , 150 mg cypionate and 100 mg decanoate.)
    How much test do you want to run each week?

16. You're a small guy and I don't mean that in a bad way but a test cycle alone should give you quite a lot of weight, adding deca will obviously be even more effective. There's no reason for you to go for 600mg of test. Make it simple , keep estro/bloat low and let deca do the job. Go 300/300 or 400/400 and you will without a doubt get massive gains of you eat correctly. Adding tbol will probably not do that much for you. You can add more and more but fact is that when your receptors are fresh you will gain pretty much the same in whatever you take and your body will say okay enough now. I once used tbol to kickstart and gained quite a bit, added anadrol at the end and to be honest the anadrol was underwhelming since my body just couldn't grow that much more. I would have been better off just going anadrol and let the gains come from there.

17. Honestly I think I could go lower and get the same results at this rate week one and I’m an animal. Maybe I was thinking 400 test a week and 250 deca. Unless I should do 500 test and 300 deca. Still taking 20 mgs although today I took 40 mgs to see what this Tbol is all about. I’ve already gained 4 lbs. but not sure if that’s just water weight.

18. Shouldn’t I be taking less deca that’s test so prolactin doesn’t **** my dick up. That’s all I was wondering . So I should take 400 test and 250 deca. That’s what I think would work well too. I do like the fact I’m taking a lot of gear. I feel like Superman.

Yes I agree less is more ! Thanks

19. Quote Originally Posted by Debolde View Post
    Honestly I think I could go lower and get the same results at this rate week one and Iím an animal. Maybe I was thinking 400 test a week and 250 deca. Unless I should do 500 test and 300 deca. Still taking 20 mgs although today I took 40 mgs to see what this Tbol is all about. Iíve already gained 4 lbs. but not sure if thatís just water weight.
    Iíd def go higher than 20 mg on the tbol. On my last cycle I ran it at 75 mg with no sides and awesome results. Idk if 20 would really do much

20. No you dont need to go higher, just keep them the same or test lower.its when you have insane amounts of deca or test super high you get estro or prolactin

21. Ok I think I’m gonna lower it to 400/400. Or if say I feel that’s too much I’ll go down again to 300/300. Or should I just go back down to 300/300 then see how that goes. Is it bad to to experiment with dosaging while in cycle or is this a huge no no.

22. What are you running for estrogen control?

23. Adex.25 mg

24. You'll be fine, if you get gyno feelings you bump adex up. I do caber at 0.25 on a much stronger cycle and adex same dosage.

25. Ok I’m changing my cycle to 400 each.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Second cycle: Test-e and dbol
    By tog511 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 03:16 PM
  2. 2nd cycle test 400 and dbol advice
    By jmuzz07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 01:29 PM
  3. Second cycle, test prop and anavar, gtg?
    By jord222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 01:57 AM
  4. My 1st cycle, test 400 and peps
    By jord222 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 07:58 AM
  5. How much test with Eq and Deca
    By Boogie Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-25-2007, 04:32 PM