Will combining Vials cause any problems?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Will combining Vials cause any problems?

Just curious, say I have two vials with each 250mg/ml of cypionate, from same lab

If I draw one and completely move it all into one vial, will I see any issues? I’d rsther have one bottle with 2 ml total than have to have 2 vials.

Thanks for input
    I’d like to have my TRT for
    The year all put into one bottle if possible for easy storage!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Just curious, say I have two vials with each 250mg/ml of cypionate, from same lab

If I draw one and completely move it all into one vial, will I see any issues? Iíd rsther have one bottle with 2 ml total than have to have 2 vials.

Thanks for input
    Iíd like to have my TRT for
    The year all put into one bottle if possible for easy storage!
    If it's from the same company I dont see why not. But why move it over. Just use the vial till its empty
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    If it's from the same company I dont see why not
    Great! I’d love to start going UGL for my TRT and watch my bloods myself. $200/year and ability to control my dose is far better than $1500+ a year. Considering that’s like 10% of my income unfortunately.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Great! Iíd love to start going UGL for my TRT and watch my bloods myself. $200/year and ability to control my dose is far better than $1500+ a year. Considering thatís like 10% of my income unfortunately.
    Have you looked into Entourage Medical for your TRT? They might be able to help you out @kenpoengineer @trtdoc
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
  5. Will combining Vials cause any problems?

I donít understand what you meant by the ďid rather have one bottle with 2 ml totalĒ and Iíd just leave them in their separate bottles. Moving them into one vial would just equate to re-using the same rubber stopper which would increase the chances of pieces of rubber breaking off and falling into the vial.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Have you looked into Entourage Medical for your TRT? They might be able to help you out @kenpoengineer @trtdoc
    Thanks for the mention. TRT with Entourage Medical includes testosterone cypionate, HCG and syringes/supplies along with access to the doctor for $115 per month. Let me know if I can help.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

7. the problem transferring oils is the possibility of contamination of sterility. I would not do it.
    Vicious Labs Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    the problem transferring oils is the possibility of contamination of sterility. I would not do it.
    Agree with this. Just a check, is OP talking vials or ampoules?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

9. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Thanks for the mention. TRT with Entourage Medical includes testosterone cypionate, HCG and syringes/supplies along with access to the doctor for $115 per month. Let me know if I can help.
    Check em PMs brother

10. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Agree with this. Just a check, is OP talking vials or ampoules?
    Two vials of same exact Product, from same lab. I will draw the 10ml from one bottle and shoot it all into one bottle. The stopper shouldn’t be a problem as I draw and shoot with an27g needle lol.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Two vials of same exact Product, from same lab. I will draw the 10ml from one bottle and shoot it all into one bottle. The stopper shouldnít be a problem as I draw and shoot with an27g needle lol.
    It might not be a problem, but itís just a small risk associated with it, along with sacrificing the sterility as ripper mentioned.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    It might not be a problem, but it’s just a small risk associated with it, along with sacrificing the sterility as ripper mentioned.
    assuming I take precaution, try to sterilize needle as best as possible along with the stopper, is the risk somewhat diverted? I’d love to have 2ml in a bottle, and I don’t want to try and grab a 400mg/ml bottle as I hear the PIP is generally a lot worse.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    assuming I take precaution, try to sterilize needle as best as possible along with the stopper, is the risk somewhat diverted? Iíd love to have 2ml in a bottle, and I donít want to try and grab a 400mg/ml bottle as I hear the PIP is generally a lot worse.
    Combining them isnít going to change the concentration from 200mg per ml to 400mg per ml; youíll just have 20ml of 200mg per ml.

14. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Combining them isn’t going to change the concentration from 200mg per ml to 400mg per ml; you’ll just have 20ml of 200mg per ml.
    Yeah I Am saying I’d rsther have 20ml in one bottle, instead of 2 bottles of 250x10ml.

Otherwise, I would try a 400mg/ml bottle except I know that the pip can be worse.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Yeah I Am saying Iíd rsther have 20ml in one bottle, instead of 2 bottles of 250x10ml.

Otherwise, I would try a 400mg/ml bottle except I know that the pip can be worse.
    Why though? Itís just a waste of time and money to put them into one vial, not to mention associated risks

16. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Combining them isn’t going to change the concentration from 200mg per ml to 400mg per ml; you’ll just have 20ml of 200mg per ml.
    lol
    Viciouslabs.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    lol
    It sounded like thatís what he meant with how he was describing it

18. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    the problem transferring oils is the possibility of contamination of sterility. I would not do it.
    He could just use a whataman and rebake

19. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    It sounded like that’s what he meant with how he was describing it
    I know right~ lol I was thinking the exact same thing!
    Viciouslabs.net

20. I get two 10ml bottles when I refill my script. I simply put one of the unopened boxes test in my medicine cabinet. I don't understand the problem.

I don't even touch it until it's needed

21. Theres some kind of weird OCD Rainman-style thing going on ITT.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    I get two 10ml bottles when I refill my script. I simply put one of the unopened boxes test in my medicine cabinet. I don't understand the problem.

I don't even touch it until it's needed
    Ok but that doesn’t relate to my question at all. I am well aware the bottles come separate and I can keep one unopened, or I wouldn’t of asked If they can be combined. I just want to know if the bottles can be combined to have 2ml in one bottle or if purity issues will arise. Since I got no definitive answer I just bought a 500mg/ml bottle and will deal with the pip

23. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Ok but that doesnít relate to my question at all. I am well aware the bottles come separate and I can keep one unopened, or I wouldnít of asked If they can be combined. I just want to know if the bottles can be combined to have 2ml in one bottle or if purity issues will arise. Since I got no definitive answer I just bought a 500mg/ml bottle and will deal with the pip
    Are they ampules or vials? What youíre saying makes no sense. Why not just pin 200-300mg twice a week as opposed to 500mg once a week? 500mg is going to be more painful, will probably contain a ton of solvents, and will be more likely to crash/fall out of solution.

24. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Are they ampules or vials? What you’re saying makes no sense. Why not just pin 200-300mg twice a week as opposed to 500mg once a week? 500mg is going to be more painful, will probably contain a ton of solvents, and will be more likely to crash/fall out of solution.
    im just saying I DONT want to have 2 bottles laying around so I’m going to draw one and put it all into one bottle so I just have to store one bottle....so it will be a 2ml bottle 250mg/ml...that’s is all I’ve been trying to ask. 2 separate vials -> one vial

500mg/ml works nowadays and I’ll let you know how pip is from .5ml injection when I start it

I will be pinning 250mg 2x a week

25. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    im just saying I DONT want to have 2 bottles laying around so Iím going to draw one and put it all into one bottle so I just have to store one bottle....so it will be a 2ml bottle 250mg/ml...thatís is all Iíve been trying to ask. 2 separate vials -> one vial

500mg/ml works nowadays and Iíll let you know how pip is from .5ml injection when I start it

I will be pinning 250mg 2x a week
    I understand that you want one bottle, but the bottle is 10ml, not 1ml.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will trt eventually cause thyroid problems down the road?
    By hawaiijedi in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 05:39 PM
  2. DAA cause any BPH type problems?
    By lepiricus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 12:05 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2005, 11:21 PM
  4. Phentermine! Any problems for anyone?
    By gordongecko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 11:26 PM
  5. Any problems with mixing these drugs and PH
    By Funny Monkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 06:36 PM