Combining supplements

David3083

Awards
Is it safe to take Norateen Black and Dianabol together

David3083

Awards
Never used supplements and steriods before, and I've been told 2 different things by 2 different people, I wanted to ask some one with more knowledge and experience.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Safe? Probably. I don’t know why you want to combine them though. I hadn’t heard of Norateen before, but it looks like a load of crap. A bunch of cheap “muscle building” ingredients in a massively overpriced package? No thanks. Looks like it’s supposed to be a test booster. The Dbol will shut you down, that dinky little test booster won’t be doing anything.

David3083

Awards
I don't know what the ingredients are in them, I haven't bought them, I was told to get them. So basically I want to bulk up a bit, but don't have much time to go to the gym as much as I'd like due to work and family, any recommendations would be appreciated.

kira1357

Awards
Norateen is worthless and D-bol is an actual steroid, if it's actual Dianabol and not some fake or ripoff like Hi-Tech. But neither will help you bulk up if you're not going to the gym as much as you can and eating a lot. You probably don't need either.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dont have much time to go to the gym so probably dont have much time to prep and eat as much food as you need to gain muscle. That whole Norateen LA Muscle series is a joke. Overpriced herbal supplements. Also Dianabol or any steroid won't matter if you can train hard enough or eat enough.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
That whole Norateen LA Muscle series is a joke. Overpriced herbal supplements.
Calling them a joke is being kind. Overpriced, ineffective feces and a complete ripoff is probably more accurate.

The first ingredient in the Norateen Black is DAA and the second is Tribulus and for this they are charging $130?! Everything else at their website was equally absurd (and overpriced).

Literally anything from BLR, Evomuse and SNS/CEL would be 100x more effective at a considerably lower price.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
When you say Dianabol, do you mean the real steroid or some company naming a can of overpriced Andro's Dianabol?
Send the Norateen Black back - its overpriced garbage. You can get 4 cans of something like M-test for $120.

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Calling them a joke is being kind. Overpriced, ineffective feces and a complete ripoff is probably more accurate.

The first ingredient in the Norateen Black is DAA and the second is Tribulus and for this they are charging $130?! Everything else at their website was equally absurd (and overpriced).

Literally anything from BLR, Evomuse and SNS/CEL would be 100x more effective at a considerably lower price.
I just perused the website for a minute. They went with the old “$1 per bottle production cost but list it for obscene money so people think it’s good” scheme.

Honestly, the bottles cost more than the supplements inside. Guarantee it.

kira1357

Awards
I just perused the website for a minute. They went with the old “$1 per bottle production cost but list it for obscene money so people think it’s good” scheme.

Honestly, the bottles cost more than the supplements inside. Guarantee it.
but.... but.... .... the dude on the site's ad has a 10-pack!!! :ROFLMAO:

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
They went with the old “$1 per bottle production cost but list it for obscene money so people think it’s good” scheme.
Another variation of this scam is to use the name of actual steroids (or some slightly altered version) and charge top dollar for under-dosed Andro's hoping to rip off people who don't know any better.

A good example of this is Tokkyo Nutrition (Anovar X-Extreme, Anidrol X-Extreme, Tren-Extreme).

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Never used supplements and steriods before... So basically I want to bulk up a bit, but don't have much time to go to the gym ... any recommendations would be appreciated.
Here's what I would suggest:

#1. Before you start taking on supplements, address your diet. I don't know what your diet consists of right now (it could be very good for all I know) but taking supplements when your diet is suboptimal is a waste of money. You can't out-train a bad diet of Lucky Charms, Doritos, tv dinners and fast food.

#2. Time constraints doesn't mean that you still can't get good results. There are abbreviated workout programs that will help you maximize what time that you have for working out.

#3. Avoid steroids. I'm not specifically opposed to them (though wouldn't take them myself) but this is something that, due to the many side effects, is not to be taken lightly. Nobody should even remotely consider taking steroids until they've trained for many years and have reached their natural potential.

As far as actual supplement recommendations here are some of my favorites from respected, legitimate companies that will give you your money's worth:

Test boosters: Thunder Struck (Psycho Pharma), Alpha Force (MuscleForce), Optimize-T (SNS), M-Test (CEL), Test Fix (Muscle Addiction), Cloma-Plex (CEL), Raw Test (Raw Nutrition), Super Natty (Black Magic), Sustain Alpha (Iconic), Alpha-Gel (XPG).

"Natural Anabolics" (all of these are non-hormonal and can be run for an extended period of time): Androgin, Vector, Follidrone (BLR), BMP, Myosynergy (Evomuse), Pepti-Plex, Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid (SNS), Anabolic Effect, Ecdy-Plex (CEL).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here's what I would suggest:

#1. Before you start taking on supplements, address your diet. I don't know what your diet consists of right now (it could be very good for all I know) but taking supplements when your diet is suboptimal is a waste of money. You can't out-train a bad diet of Lucky Charms, Doritos, tv dinners and fast food.

#2. Time constraints doesn't mean that you still can't get good results. There are abbreviated workout programs that will help you maximize what time that you have for working out.

#3. Avoid steroids. I'm not specifically opposed to them (though wouldn't take them myself) but this is something that, due to the many side effects, is not to be taken lightly. Nobody should even remotely consider taking steroids until they've trained for many years and have reached their natural potential.

As far as actual supplement recommendations here are some of my favorites from respected, legitimate companies that will give you your money's worth:

Test boosters: Thunder Struck (Psycho Pharma), Alpha Force (MuscleForce), Optimize-T (SNS), M-Test (CEL), Test Fix (Muscle Addiction), Cloma-Plex (CEL), Raw Test (Raw Nutrition), Super Natty (Black Magic), Sustain Alpha (Iconic), Alpha-Gel (XPG).

"Natural Anabolics" (all of these are non-hormonal and can be run for an extended period of time): Androgin, Vector, Follidrone (BLR), BMP, Myosynergy (Evomuse), Pepti-Plex, Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid (SNS), Anabolic Effect, Ecdy-Plex (CEL).
I would agree here. As said #1 is the key in my opinion. Getting your diet nailed down for your goals goes a long way.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote