4-ad a waste now?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Hey all I have 3 bottles of Fusion 4-ad, the 1 step conversion stuff, not the 4 andro junk. As I’ve started TRT is it a waste to use this as a ‘test base’ as I’m already on test already, or will it serve purpose in bulking? Thanks in advance

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldnt think itd be a total "waste"; obviously just upping your test dose would be more preferrable and efficient. But if you already have the 4ad, meh Id prolly still use it in some way. Definitely with something else on top of your trt dose of test (a bulk with NPP...recomp with epistane or mast or var...etc).

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt think itd be a total "waste"; obviously just upping your test dose would be more preferrable and efficient. But if you already have the 4ad, meh Id prolly still use it in some way. Definitely with something else on top of your trt dose of test (a bulk with NPP...recomp with epistane or mast or var...etc).
Well I’ve got m sten and LGD so was thinking of doing m sten for 4 weeks then LGD. I also have tr3st which I was gonna use PWO

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
ehh.. it's pretty useless if you're on legit TRT. I can't really envision any scenario, bulking or otherwise where it would be of any use over your real test base, or even as an additive it's only going to confound the mix, you don't know how much of it you are converting to other target hormones, especially if trest is in the mix (albeit for like 2hrs if you are taking it PWO) . If you have your cruise or TRT dose dialed in don't add androstenedione, you are probably better off liquidating that

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who cares how much of it you are converting to other compounds? Its utility will be decided by its being converted regardless, which it will, and by the results manifest in te gym/mirror/feelz.

Its certainly not my first choice of an added compound to trt, but I cant see it being a complete waste being he already owns it, and that it will still convert to useful hormones. At the least adding it in would be like increasing your trt dose. By how much? Dunno, who cares.

If he sold the 4ad and bought some var, or epistane, well thats different.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the dream scenario is selling it and buying a truly useful additional compound. At best taking it is going to equate to an incremental increase in your testosterone dose which you don't even necessarily need if you are just using your TRT as a test base for a strong oral anabolic like msten. I would try and sell it, or help out a bro you know IRL who needs a test base and isn't on trt.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Save it in case TRT doesnt work out for you right away. I was on for a year, but even TRT doses mess w/ prostate, anxiety, etc. (For me at least).
Im off for time being, waiting to get recovered right now, new fresh bloods in March,and then re-think my TRT.

Going to use some supps that I have first for short 30 day runs with PCT before I go back to TRT, so I will use some stuff I have lying around as you do...

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all your input guys. I may save it or sell it as advised. I kinda New it wouldn’t add that much to an already good test base but was asking if anyone knew any positives I wasn’t aware of. Do you think Tr3St oral, msten and LGD are still good to go on TRT? I’m talking contra indications wise I.e hematocrit levels, blood pressure etc

Alistair_

Awards
I love 4-Androstendiol and wish I could get some base powder to compound with phlojel. I’m also on TRT and think the CNS boost from 4-AD taken pre-workout would be far from a waste.

Alistair_

Awards
Save it in case TRT doesnt work out for you right away. I was on for a year, but even TRT doses mess w/ prostate, anxiety, etc. (For me at least).
Im off for time being, waiting to get recovered right now, new fresh bloods in March,and then re-think my TRT.

Going to use some supps that I have first for short 30 day runs with PCT before I go back to TRT, so I will use some stuff I have lying around as you do...
How much was your TRT dose? I’m prone to anxiety but have had not issues with TRT as long as E2 is managed.

I once took a pro-hormone to boldenone and it made me anxious as F.
Would hate to use real EQ

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I love 4-Androstendiol and wish I could get some base powder to compound with phlojel. I’m also on TRT and think the CNS boost from 4-AD taken pre-workout would be far from a waste.
Interesting. I’ve never taken it PWO. U think it would give a boost? I was gonna use my tr3st as a PWO

Alistair_

Awards
Interesting. I’ve never taken it PWO. U think it would give a boost? I was gonna use my tr3st as a PWO
Taken orally, not sure as not much gets absorbed. Transdermal is so much better. I even tried injectable 4-AD prop / cyp blend back in the day and the energy I got from it was insane.