Need some input

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
Halfway through my cycle. Im running epi at 30mg and 4andro at 330mg a day. I have inhibit e and clomid, nolva and pct on hand.

Im developing some bloating, no sensitivity in my nips, but I feel like there might by a lump forming, it doesn't hurt and I have to push pretty hard to feel it. I've ran several PH cycles a while ago and never had any gyno problems. I'm sure it's me just being paranoid.

Would starting inhibit e now be worth it? Should I run into pct?

Thanks.

BTW anyone wanting feedback on this stack. Other than the above "side effects", I've noticed I'm more sleepy and that is pretty much it. Had mild headaches the first week and now they're gone. My lifts have gone up and are continuing to raise every day. My weight has increased about 8lbs in 3 weeks.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Real gyno typically will be puffy, abnormally itchy, and painful to the touch; so my guess is that you don’t have it. You could run the inhibit e if you want because I honestly don’t see it doing a whole lot to your estrogen anyways. In the future I’d just get a real aromatize inhibitor to keep on hand.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
cahnces are you're just feeling the gland itself there... everyone has a very small lump if they feel around enough. Lower your carbs or sodium intake for a day or two and see if that takes care of the bloating as it may have more to do with your diet than e levels.

as mentioned, taking inhibit e will certainly be fine either way and wouldnt hurt anything

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The lump will probably go away with nolva during pct. I think when it starts hurting you're running the risk of developing gyno and I think the lump is an already developed gyno that kinda stopped growing. Even with gyno I've been running a whole 12 week cycle without an ai and nothing happened, I did use a bit nolva for a while and it came back but I think it really comes down to genetics wether you should be worrying so much. To me personally it seems like I have to run for months without an ai to develop anything that would go noticeable to other people. Keep an ai on cycle and just so nolva for pct

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
Thanks guys for the input. I didn't even think about carbs haha. I'll reduce them the next few days and go from there thanks again everyone!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys for the input. I didn't even think about carbs haha. I'll reduce them the next few days and go from there thanks again everyone!
yeah its an easy test to see. some compounds respond very strongly to carbs in terms of bloating so that can make it seem like e issues when its really just a diet tweak (and frankly if you're not worried about vanity, its not an actual "problem" ha)

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Im kinda in the same boat, i may be ocd about it, but im on week 2 of a test e cycle and i can feel a small lump too, im trying not to kill my e2 , might be all in my head too, though

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im kinda in the same boat, i may be ocd about it, but im on week 2 of a test e cycle and i can feel a small lump too, im trying not to kill my e2 , might be all in my head too, though
Coming from my personal experience, real gyno will get abnormally itchy, puffy, and become painful to the touch. You’re probably fine. Are you currently on an aromatize inhibitor?

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Coming from my personal experience, real gyno will get abnormally itchy, puffy, and become painful to the touch. You’re probably fine. Are you currently on an aromatize inhibitor?
Im not really itchy, not painful either, maybe a little puffy but ive got adex. Been at .25 eod, did .5 today, but i definitely dont want to tank my e2. Ive been taking ar1macare pro, mostly for the blood pressure/prolactin support, but it has an ai in it. I havent been taking it at the full dose though. Sorry OP, not trying to take over your post, just here for info too..

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im not really itchy, not painful either, maybe a little puffy but ive got adex. Been at .25 eod, did .5 today, but i definitely dont want to tank my e2. Ive been taking ar1macare pro, mostly for the blood pressure/prolactin support, but it has an ai in it. I havent been taking it at the full dose though. Sorry OP, not trying to take over your post, just here for info too..
You’re probably fine then

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your chest is getting puffy take that Nolva.
Clomid just for pct
I

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What'd you suggest mg-wise for nolva right now?
20mg ed until puffiness stops.
Then eod or e3d
Something like that
Why trip on it?
Stop that **** before it starts
My opinion anyhow

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
20mg ed until puffiness stops.
Then eod or e3d
Something like that
Why trip on it?
Stop that **** before it starts
My opinion anyhow
id suggest a lower dose, more frequently for the longer term tho... the half life isn't that long and 3 days would have you with gaps

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree with the above
My main point was use the Nolva/stop the gyno

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane alone may not be enough to control estrogen on cycle. You probably just have elevated e levels and not drinking enough water.

Lowering sodium only works for people that aren’t willing to drink the prescribed amount of water every day, even then, its with very limited success and only works with dieuretics and is incredibly hard on the kidneys and unhealthy to boot.

Layne Norton breaks down the total ineffectiveness of cutting sodium before a competition and shows that serum sodium in the blood never changes at all, even when you go from 3+g/day down to less than 1g per day.

Yep. All those folks cutting tasty seasoning out for the sake of BP did it for nothing. Turns out conventional wisdom from the doctor is erroneous. Ouch.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne-norton-peak-week-water-sodium.html

The sad part? This study done at Harvard was done in 1990. Just goes to show how much nonsense our society operates under.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
id suggest a lower dose, more frequently for the longer term tho... the half life isn't that long and 3 days would have you with gaps
So is running adex while throwing in nolva on top of it still ok to do or will the nolva counteract the adex at all? Btw im at the end of week 2 test e cycle, small lump behind right nip, and id been running adex at .25 eod up until 2 days ago , started 10mg nolva ed..

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So is running adex while throwing in nolva on top of it still ok to do or will the nolva counteract the adex at all? Btw im at the end of week 2 test e cycle, small lump behind right nip, and id been running adex at .25 eod up until 2 days ago , started 10mg nolva ed..
It’s probably just your breast gland, not gyno. But yea, you’re fine to run some nolva with the adex. I wouldn’t use nolva too long because it lowers igf1.