Test base?

mittleman

Awards
I keep hearing about needing a test base. I guess I’m kinda confused about that. I’ve tried to understand but still not sure. I plan on running an 8 week cycle of LGD-4033 (10mg) along with RAD-140 (20-30mg). Also, will use a Cycle Support (haven’t decided which brand yet) and Tamoxifen as my PCT. What is with a test base? Thanks

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keeping it simple...

PH's / SARMS suppress natural test levels. A test base will prevent your test levels from completely bottoming out... Helps reduce lethargy, which is important. Basically, it will help you not feel like ****. Will assist with libido as well.

Edit: (thx Smont)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Keeping it simple...

Certain PH's / SARMS suppress natural test levels. A test base will prevent your test levels from completely bottoming out... Helps reduce lethargy, which is important. Basically, it will help you not feel like ****. Will assist with libido as well.
All ph's and sarms suppress testosterone

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If money is no issue which it should not be when building a cycle, 4 andro 330-550mg and epiandro at 500-1000mg. At the lower end doses they will keep you feeling good, at the higher end they will add to your gains

mittleman

Awards
If money is no issue which it should not be when building a cycle, 4 andro 330-550mg and epiandro at 500-1000mg. At the lower end doses they will keep you feeling good, at the higher end they will add to your gains
Ok, makes sense. Any recommendations on who to go through. I’ve already used OL in the recent past but not sure about any other or better companies.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Test, if you know a legitimate source and aren't afraid of injecting, is the best test base for any cycle.
Obviously lol, he probably would not be running prohormones if he could get test or was pinning

Amanojaku

Awards
he would also have the oral testosterone(andriol/testocaps) option. I know that people are not very fan of this option but as a base, would not it be a valid option?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I keep hearing about needing a test base. I guess I’m kinda confused about that. I’ve tried to understand but still not sure. I plan on running an 8 week cycle of LGD-4033 (10mg) along with RAD-140 (20-30mg). Also, will use a Cycle Support (haven’t decided which brand yet) and Tamoxifen as my PCT. What is with a test base? Thanks
Testosterone brother. Don't mess with lgd this and mk that. Buy test. Inject it. Your welcome

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test TD or test Prop TD is a vial option too if needling isn’t an option.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
he would also have the oral testosterone(andriol/testocaps) option. I know that people are not very fan of this option but as a base, would not it be a valid option?
Garbage imo. If you don’t want to inject then transdermal is the option you want. Oral test is a joke.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
50mg of TD Trest and EPI Andro or Androsterone.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
50mg of TD Trest and EPI Andro or Androsterone.
Was thinking about running androsterone as a base; used epi for my last run. How do they compare?
Alls I know is that they’re both DHT prohormones.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking about running androsterone as a base; used epi for my last run. How do they compare?
Alls I know is that they’re both DHT prohormones.
They are almost exactly the same. EPI gives a little more stim effect. It’s good pre workout for a boost. Androsterone seems to have more of a nootropic feel, almost like your day just seems to go better and a laid back more confident feel. Both will lean you out and make you more vascular. Hope this helps. If you go Androsterone, find some TD, for EPI do TD in the morning and oral preworkout.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get Alpha gainz transdermal 4 dhea. If you want add in OL Epiandro or Alpha gainz stano capsules.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Contemplating something similiar. From my research (havent usee any of this) I've gathered that:
a) you need T as you get supressed
b) you need DHT as this will get tanked because of the lack of T
c) also e2 can get tanked and you need a healty amount of it

For the first something like a 1 step conversion PH would be good. As others have mentioned: 4AD. And for the second: Epiandrosterone. Don't know how much T from 4AD gets converted to DHT? If it's enough you might not need Epi...

Just wanted to add that lethargy comes from not having androgens not just T...

Also I would have an ai at my sides like exemestane, for such a cycle. Hope all goes well.

mittleman

Awards
Contemplating something similiar. From my research (havent usee any of this) I've gathered that:
a) you need T as you get supressed
b) you need DHT as this will get tanked because of the lack of T
c) also e2 can get tanked and you need a healty amount of it

For the first something like a 1 step conversion PH would be good. As others have mentioned: 4AD. And for the second: Epiandrosterone. Don't know how much T from 4AD gets converted to DHT? If it's enough you might not need Epi...

Just wanted to add that lethargy comes from not having androgens not just T...

Also I would have an ai at my sides like exemestane, for such a cycle. Hope all goes well.
Thanks for the info. Was also thinking about Exemestane. Think I’ll go ahead and order some just for my own insurance.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
They are almost exactly the same. EPI gives a little more stim effect. It’s good pre workout for a boost. Androsterone seems to have more of a nootropic feel, almost like your day just seems to go better and a laid back more confident feel. Both will lean you out and make you more vascular. Hope this helps. If you go Androsterone, find some TD, for EPI do TD in the morning and oral preworkout.
Thanks for the info; I hear about epi quite a bit and not androsterone.