Deploymeny and SARMS

Kolorado

Awards
I'll be going on my second deployment to Afghanistan soon, and i was wondering if anyone has a problem getting them sent there?

The shipment process and the heat due to the peptide.
Also the legal side?
has anyone had their sarms sent to them while in country? was it a problem with leadership?

I've also been considering bringing mine on the flight to Afghanistan bc they don't check our carry on.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is it really worth the penalty??? Pros and cons man.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's either try to get sarms or natty or pro hormones.
pro hormones **** me up. and natty is just boring.
Just wrap them up real good in your woobie, and throw them in your duffelbag. Or in your sleep sack.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
eh last deployment a dude got caught with anabolics and he just got demoted
Then looks like it may be natty for you. You gotta do it after they inspect your kit, and before you throw it in the conex and it gets locked up

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then looks like it may be natty for you. You gotta do it after they inspect your kit, and before you throw it in the conex and it gets locked up
I would talk to guys like this and others that have swerved and used. It see,so to me that they don't seem to care if your using stuff as long as it's not super noticeable. Know a grunt who used all kinds of stuff when he was in. Granted you could mail order Superdrol etc then but he was using tren by the last year he was in. He still won't tell me how he did it (only asked once) and probably for good reason- everyone shouldn't go around trying to be gi-hogan.

Should also look up the article for Socom petitioning the gov to be able to use ped's. And to me it makes perfect sense. If you've already* been trained to make a certain decision than what's wrong with making that same decision stronger and faster? After all that is the one thing we do know about white matter in the brain- faster response. But I believe they've also correlated ptsd to white matter as well? Not sure about that last one. Anyhow,

*** I do NOT condone the use of any banned substances in the armed forces or the breaking of any laws, esp when representing our country.***

Ps- maybe it's best to get your arse in there and then get your ass tested for low t and see if they'll dispense something like androgel to you, or inj? Not sure if that's even a possibility but better than getting your ass booted and getting a DD. That's damn near as bad as being a felon.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's not worth it man. My advice would be to use this time to cut or at least lean out and do it naturally. If your holding a fair bit of muscle then as body fat drops to will start looking better almost by the day which will keep you motivated plus it's probably easier to run at a calorie deficit whilst on deployment. I find that bulking naturally is much more tricky that cutting because your body does not partition nutrients as well and you start looking fatter which is quite a moral killer. If you lean out a fair bit whilst your away you will be primed for an assisted bulk when you return.

yamaballer

yamaballer

Awards
I am currently deployed in South West Asia..... I had my M-Sten and Trenavar shipped here using my APO... you’ll be fine

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
Anabolics 1