best cycle to restart?

nega

Awards
Hi guys,

unfortunately ive been out of the gym for the last few years for personal reasons (not health related) but
trying now to get back and need an extra help!
Thinking on doing this:
- for 15 weeks - test 800mg
- 15 weeks deca 600 mg
- 6 weeks 100 mg.

looks good? any sugestions?

thank you all

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would you go so high on test? Previous cycles?

nega

Awards
last cycle it was like 5 years ago, tri 400 and deca. i confess im a bit lost now on how to restart

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's just say too much test in my opinion. 300/300 or something is fine

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If it's been 5 years I'd start with just test e or c 500mg a week by itself. That will be plenty to grow. No need to start so agressive. Maybe a oral to get the ball rolling.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unless you know reasonably confidently what training and diet youre going to be doing with some success I think youre at risk of blowing this cycle by starting it so soon back into it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Unless you know reasonably confidently what training and diet youre going to be doing with some success I think youre at risk of blowing this cycle by starting it so soon back into it.
That's A very good point. Also if your just getting back in the gym you could probably get some great muscle memory results the first few months and save the cycle for when you stall

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's A very good point. Also if your just getting back in the gym you could probably get some great muscle memory results the first few months and save the cycle for when you stall.
Yeah bro. If it were me Id wanna be hitting the ground running jumping on a cycle after a layoff, which would usually entail reacquainting myself with a currently effective training/diet protocol first as a priority.

Just too many variables at the start otherwise (what mightve worked previously you now wont like, etc).