Dien Diol TD?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would Dermacrine be enough of a base for Dien-diol TD? Would I need a DHT also?

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used dermacrine myself, but it would make a decent base. Wouldn't be a bad idea to add something like Epiandro at least PWO though. Gives nice aggression in the gym, keeps libido up as a DHT derivative , etc.....

As you'll hear a lot of people say "Test is best" so if you aren't down with pinning test, you can probably find Test TD if you know where to look, or just go with 4-andro that'll convert to test.

I'll tell ya though, even while pinning test I got some pretty bad lethargy from Dien and I was using the TD version as well. Everyone is different of course.

Also - I will fully admit I'm still learning a lot of these things, so some others with Dermacrine experience might chime in, but ultimately I *believe* it's primarily DHEA which is the mother of all hormones and progesterone which is the grandmother of all hormones so they say. Point is, they'll help to convert into whatever hormone your body is in need of from what I understand.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dermacrine might help with any lethargy but will possibly do jack diddly if you get libido probs. Id go for test td if possible, myself.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine might help with any lethargy but will possibly do jack diddly if you get libido probs. Id go for test td if possible, myself.
I’m trying to find some

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, if you don’t want to poke, Test TD is your answer. Administered twice a day with your dien and your body and mind will thank you!

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is test td? also is that dien diol oral or transdermal? I have heard both on different forums

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what is test td? also is that dien diol oral or transdermal? I have heard both on different forums
Test td is transdermal test.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I got zero lethargy on D-D transdermal @ 1.5 ml per day on 300mg 4-andro. x 6 weeks

~ On top of 1.5 ml 11kt and 60mg DMZ

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dien diol TD is the ONLY cycle i had to abandon due to sides. I took the oral several years ago at a higher dose and did not have a problem at all. The compound was noticeable within days, and in less than 2 weeks the results were outlandish. I ran it with 400+mg of 4 andro and I am sure it helped, but IME was not near potent enough to get the job done. My opinion is probably trest at the least but pinning is going to make your life much better.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dien diol TD is the ONLY cycle i had to abandon due to sides. I took the oral several years ago at a higher dose and did not have a problem at all. The compound was noticeable within days, and in less than 2 weeks the results were outlandish. I ran it with 400+mg of 4 andro and I am sure it helped, but IME was not near potent enough to get the job done. My opinion is probably trest at the least but pinning is going to make your life much better.
Any more details as to what exactly made you stop? Was considering doing some research in the lab but don't want to mess up my rats more than necessary.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Extremely lethargic and first compound that caused erection issues. Many of the side effects that popularly come with tren use. I could get very long winded so feel free to pm me if your looking for more of a detailed response. Now, it is not impossible that I overshot my starting dose but I just do not think that is it. The way it came on it seemed that lack of estrogen was a major issue. A better test base would have really kicked a**.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Extremely lethargic and first compound that caused erection issues. Many of the side effects that popularly come with tren use. I could get very long winded so feel free to pm me if your looking for more of a detailed response. Now, it is not impossible that I overshot my starting dose but I just do not think that is it. The way it came on it seemed that lack of estrogen was a major issue. A better test base would have really kicked a**.
Thank you very much sir. And if I were to touch it there will definitely be a test base so maybe not so much of an issue? However whenever it comes to tren I always go extremely low dose so I think I ought to just save my money. Response much appreciated, Merry Christmas

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran it, it's ok for strength gains, but you guys are right Tren like sides too. And makes me have a short fuse with people...

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strange that people complain of lethargy in here... I guess they didn’t run with a test base. High dosed Dienolone (ran with a test base) had me jumping off the walls. Lots of energy, and insomnia was even an issue at the higher doses (700mg dien ace). Def felt like tren.