Cycle check: 11-KT/DIEN-DIOL

JCX

JCX

Awards
Hello all!

I Wasnt going to run any gear this year with the lack of gym availability. But I made it work with my bowflex dumb bells and got the itch to get a bit enhanced.

Had a some 11-kt in stash so i started with that @ 150mgs.. it has been ok with a bit of leaning and definition but nothing crazy.

Decided to add some TD dien-diol for 4 weeks at 75mg may go up to 100mg. With inhibit-p daily.

Is it worth a 4 week run at these doses?

Have Arimidex (anastrozole) 1mg on hand.
Also have some TD trt test 50mg/ml i might use up as a base.

Pct will be Clomid 50/50/25/25 + DAA and LJ-100. All stuff I have in stash i need to use up.

Everything seems to be in check. Would like some feedback or comments regarding the dien-diol. I have never used this or any 19-nor compound.

Note: been using finasteride 0.25mg EOD for hair. ( no sides). Will add some topical RU during the dien/test for added hair protection. Not sure if finasteride has negative implications with dien diol.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can see changes in just 4 weeks of dienolone, but I guess dien-diol is less effective in a weight basis, so perhaps 100 mg is a better dose. For cutting, dienolone is the best roid I've used.

JCX

JCX

Awards
You can see changes in just 4 weeks of dienolone, but I guess dien-diol is less effective in a weight basis, so perhaps 100 mg is a better dose. For cutting, dienolone is the best roid I've used.
Thanks for the input. Wish I had more to bump the dosage / cycle length, but only have the 30mls to use up.

Will go with 100mg then for the rest of bottle
. Been on 4 days now starting to see some veins popping more than usual. Solid shoulder circuit yesterday.

JCX

JCX

Awards
1 week in @ 100mg dien-diol.
Continue 150mg 11-KT.

Noticeable fullness in muscles. One set of morning pushups 30-50 reps will keep my arms and chest pretty swole. Comments at work about arms busting out of my golf shirts.

Vascularity is up . Forearms like road maps. Even seeing some pop in the front delts.

Endurance up. Can bust out more sets with greater ease.

Mid section looking tighter. ABS starting to pop more. Only do cardio once per week.
Diet is light on carbs. But feeling solid.

Some major lethargy after a huge carb load on Monday. Sleep is great. No sweats.

No hair issues. Dropped finasteride and only use 50mg RU-58841 IN EVE.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrjoda Anabolics 11
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 4
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 0
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 1
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 0