20mg Cardarine and 20mg Ostarine Enhanced Athlete Log

Kingahmedhani

Awards
Hello,
I’ve been using around 20mg of Cardarine and 20mg ostarine for around 12 days now, clomid on hand just in case, im eating 2100 calories daily as im trying to cut the last bit of body fat out. While gaining lean mass... im gnna keep using these sarms for 8 weeks then go through pct, blue ox and the pct pills from enhanced athlete...

Heres what I’ve noticed so far, first few days, Gw was insane, Felt great at the gym, Endurance boost was crazy, at around the 6 day mark it hasn’t really felt the same at all, ostarine I don’t feel has fully kicked in at all yet, i did get some nipple sensitivity at around day 8-9-10. So started using clomid at 50mg and i think that problems solving already... i need to know though.

Ive read that people have lost a ridiculous amount of body fat in 2 weeks with just Gw alone... But im stacking ostarine and Gw and my body fat reduction isn’t that noticable... like there is a change but not to the point to where it pleases me...

Im 24 years old
5’11
Around 176-178 pounds..
I did a body scan which gave me Bs results saying that im at 10% bf, surely im atleast 13-16% bodyfat (all my bf is around the lower love handle lowerback area and lower stomach) im completely lean everywhere else...

Been training everyday since i started, haven’t missed a day of gym in 12 days so far, planning to take a break tomorrow though... some workouts were intense and some weren’t really that great...

Another thing, i tend to have Massive cheat meals/days at the end of every week or sometimes 2 weeks, And thats affected my gains naturally to where it has slowed my progression, would that still be the case on This sarm stack or can i expect to STILL burn fat while eating garbage on one day.

Any suggestions or tips?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
it really boils down to how bad do you want to lose them love handels.... them cheat meals twice a week aren't helping your cause. Plus it's just a slow gradual process.... just keep training ha Rd d and you'll get there.... Also I don't know what kind of training you are doing but the body requires some kind of rest. Cardio everyday is my goal in a cut...

Kingahmedhani

Awards
Hahha thanks for the reply, but i have 1 cheat every 2 weeks, or 1 cheat meal a week. Not twice a week

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Use the clomid during pct; no point in doing so otherwise. Maybe just go 50/25/25/12.5 or something similar. You can always adjust the dosages if you feel the need. I’d personally get nolva/ralox and exemestane in the future to keep on hand for any possible gyno encounters.

Kingahmedhani

Awards
How badly would cheat meals affect me if im on ostarine and cardarine though?

Chasingtails

Awards
Cheat meals are always going to have some effect. 3000 cals equals a pound, so factor the meal into your estimated output and you’ll have your answer. Sure, the osta will likely help a bit with nutrient partitioning, but I doubt it will be a major deal.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheat meals are always going to have some effect. 3000 cals equals a pound, so factor the meal into your estimated output and you’ll have your answer. Sure, the osta will likely help a bit with nutrient partitioning, but I doubt it will be a major deal.
i thought it was 3500?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How badly would cheat meals affect me if im on ostarine and cardarine though?
Try to cheat after a good workout -not on a off-day. This way it could be even beneficial to your goals.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely use cheat meals. I lost over 40 pounds this year eating similar calories to yourself. Took a few months though and during that time I ran an ostarine/S4 cycle. Only worked out with weights 2 to 3 times a week however did brisk steady state cardio 5 days. First time in my life that I managed to lose the lower belly fat.

Kingahmedhani

Awards
But how bad were your cheats? Because whenever i cheat, i have to go insane, i cant have mini snacks throughout the day, it just makes me more hungry.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty crazy to be honest. I would make a day of it. Fry up for breakfast, burger king for lunch, pizza for dinner and a tub of Ben and Jerry's (rip rich piana) in the evening. This wouldn't be the case every time I cheated but basically I would eat whatever I felt like and a lot of times I would weigh in the next day and the scales would be lighter. When dieting hard the body screams out for junk. I actually ended up way too skinny cos I got addicted to losing the weight.

Kingahmedhani

Awards
Damn ur physique is nice tho, yeah ill be doing it every 2 weeks, just a day where i wont really think of nutrition... ill keep you guys posted on the cycle

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need to make sure your being very strict on the other days though. I ate exactly the same meals every day so it became very easy to tweak the diet. Also just for the record I had chicken every lunch and simply cooked chicken legs and thighs on the bone skin on with bbq seasoning. Don't feel it has to be lean plain chicken breast all the time. I can post my diet if you like but I realise the thread may be going off topic. I wish I had taken a before pic cos I was 40 pounds heavier with no visible abs. I'm now 42 so I think seeing my abs became my midlife crisis obsession lol. Also married with two young kids (3 and 6) so when I'm not working I am helping at home with the kids. Work out at home when everyone else has gone to bed.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
the conversation regarding nutrition on this topic makes me lol. read up and learn. theres no such thing as "cheat" foods. why not just equate your cheat day calories into your weekly avg so you can eat more daily w/o feeling the need to cheat? I've lost weight eating cookies, pastas, pizzas, meats...etc, just like I've gained weight on those foods. look up calorie partitioning or IIFYM.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I much prefer to have a strict diet all week then a one day binge than allow myself a slice of pizza and 4 pieces of chocolate daily. Cheat is just a word I use for whatever I want. You are one hundred percent correct. Calories in vs calories out. You can eat nothing but ice cream all day and still lose weight. My other point was even when on my "diet" I still ate foods I craved. Roast barbecue chicken. Fried eggs on toast with cheese, mushrooms ham and ketchup. I worked out my daily intake and ate so that by Sunday I had about 3000 calories in the bank and could literally go to town without working out a single macro.

Kingahmedhani

Awards
Yeah i know all about iifym, but i would rather have a cheat day, yesterday was my cheat day, and all i did was eat home cooked food.. ALOT OF IT... i woke up this morning, i cant even recognize myself shirtless... but now its tehnically the end of Week 2 of the Cardarine and Ostarine cycle... Got Six weeks to go... next week i will get my weigh in results and compare myself to 2 weeks ago... i havent taken a day off the gym and today is my day off, im not even hungry at all cuz of last nights meals... but ill try to eat atleast 50% of my meal plan ����

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to make sure your being very strict on the other days though. I ate exactly the same meals every day so it became very easy to tweak the diet. Also just for the record I had chicken every lunch and simply cooked chicken legs and thighs on the bone skin on with bbq seasoning. Don't feel it has to be lean plain chicken breast all the time. I can post my diet if you like but I realise the thread may be going off topic. I wish I had taken a before pic cos I was 40 pounds heavier with no visible abs. I'm now 42 so I think seeing my abs became my midlife crisis obsession lol. Also married with two young kids (3 and 6) so when I'm not working I am helping at home with the kids. Work out at home when everyone else has gone to bed.
Yep, seeing my abs at 48 has become mine as well.