BL’s Chosen 1 and Brutal 4Ce stack

mittleman

Awards
Since their dose is so low and only x2 per day, can I take 3 or 4 instead?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run the recommend dose from the bottle for about a week,asses the side effects, gains etc..Second week if you feel comfortable bump it up...

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No problem. If you run it and decide to log it,tag me I'll follow along. Interested in the brutal force results.How long you gonna run it for?

mittleman

Awards
No problem. If you run it and decide to log it,tag me I'll follow along. Interested in the brutal force results.How long you gonna run it for?
30 days to see how it works out.

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
300mg of each a day is pretty standard starting point. 1 andro and 4andro..very mild..still suppressive thou..what do you have planned for your post cycle therapy?

mittleman

Awards
300mg of each a day is pretty standard starting point. 1 andro and 4andro..very mild..still suppressive thou..what do you have planned for your post cycle therapy?
I have their PCT4

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you have an ai for the 4 andro,and you might want to grab clomid to go that pct product you mentioned

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
I have their PCT4
id recommend a SERM buddy... nolva or clomid.

Blackstone labs pct wont cut If you are taking the.proper doses of 1 and 4.

cycle support would be smart also...not horrible on your body but better safe

mittleman

Awards
Should I take an AI during or post cycle? I was tracking post cycle.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
More than likely both.. Hey man its a lot more to this than just popping pills for gains..

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's on cycle support! You run that through your cycle and pct. It has arimistane in it as well,but its highly probable that won't be enough! I would grab some exemestane,or inhibit e.There's numerous ones to choose from.With research you should be able to find one that your comfortable with..

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Should I take an AI during or post cycle? I was tracking post cycle.
You only want to have your ai on hand mate, use if only if you get a gyno flare up. Don’t run inhibit e or an ai on a 1/4 cycle as standard, crashing your estrogen would be as bad as it being too high (remember you need some to actually build muscle). The conversion from 4 - andro is pretty low.

Try to get pharma grade exem and that’ll see you right if you do run into gyno issues.

Absolutely agree with above you need a proper serm (get this before you start). Clomid or nolva for pct.

You might also want to consider an 8 week run as well. 1/4 andro only kick in really on weeks 3-4 so 30 days would likely leave you suppressed for minimal gains.

CEL cycle assist would have all your on cycle support covered and is sensibly priced.

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
scroll thru a few pages you will find a million more post similar with more info most like to overlook..Use the site and the ppl here alot of knowledge. ..

if dont mind sir...how old are you? and whats your diet like?

mittleman

Awards
I am 40y.o. and my diet is actually quite good. I’ve always exercised and was in the military (not anymore). I am new to the PH scene and want to maximize my potential. I am not simply popping pills like an idiot. Do appreciate all the advice though.

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
I am 40y.o. and my diet is actually quite good. I’ve always exercised and was in the military (not anymore). I am new to the PH scene and want to maximize my potential. I am not simply popping pills like an idiot. Do appreciate all the advice though.
youd be surprised how many ppl kinda just dive in and try an learn as they go lol...research is highly recommended..you re on the right track sir.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
If I'm reading this correctly, each capsule is 65mg. However, that's 4-andro base, undeconoate, and caprylate. I had to research to find the caprylate ester. That one was new to me. But if undeconoate has anywhere from 20-30 day half life and carpylate is even longer, assuming someone took 3-4 capsules a day, wouldn't the overall testosterone level grow fairly high? Not enough so to be a worrisome cycle, but specifically, how and when would one employ PCT?

I'm trying to determine exactly what the tip-toppety level of test would be and when it would wash out enough for beginning PCT to be effective.