Thinking about doing this pro hormone

Bharath787

Awards
its called tri andro by primval labs and has 3 andro ph's in it, epi andro, 1 andro and 4 andro.
If I did it, would it shut me down?
been lifting for a year and my stats are
215 Bench
335 Deadlift
255 Sqaut.

How much streghnt will I gain in a month from it?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
its called tri andro by primval labs and has 3 andro ph's in it, epi andro, 1 andro and 4 andro.
215 Bench
335 Deadlift
255 Sqaut.

Depends on a lot of things usually I gain about 2x what I would gain naturally ( go up 1-2 reps byweekly naturally on ph go up almost 1-2 weekly) when running something like 1andro (tried it at 220mg ED). Although never did all 3 and if all properly dosed might actually do even more. Although I know you probably don't want to hear this but I'd wait if you only have been lifting for a year.

Bharath787

Awards
Depends on a lot of things usually I gain about 2x what I would gain naturally ( go up 1-2 reps byweekly naturally on ph go up almost 1-2 weekly) when running something like 1andro (tried it at 220mg ED). Although never did all 3 and if all properly dosed might actually do even more. Although I know you probably don't want to hear this but I'd wait if you only have been lifting for a year.
did it shut you down? if so, do you think it would be better if i did 20mg ostarine for 3 months then?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not sure if your expecting a different answer to your previous post but let’s recap the highlights:

- your 19, you can make the same (prob more gains) by just eating and lifting right at your age.

- you’ve spent most of your year lifting on the bench, your deadlift and squat would improve really quickly by just training properly

- your previous thread made it pretty clear that you don’t have the right mindset to work hard on nutrition or in the gym - no anabolic will yield optimal results without getting that sorted first.

Yes these will shut you down (as will osta), I assume you still ‘lost’ your nolva.....

yes you would need a proper serm

No it is not a good idea for you to take anabolics.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
did it shut you down? if so, do you think it would be better if i did 20mg ostarine for 3 months then?
I loved ostarine tbh. Legit zero side effects felt like I was on nothing and my lifts were going up by themselves. 1 andro had more side effects IMO. I appreciate the feeling of being on nothing because it lets you go on with your life like you were before and doesn't make you rely on the drug so much.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I loved ostarine tbh. Legit zero side effects felt like I was on nothing and my lifts were going up by themselves. 1 andro had more side effects IMO. I appreciate the feeling of being on nothing because it lets you go on with your life like you were before and doesn't make you rely on the drug so much.
What sides did you experience on 1-andro? I've heard a lot of people say they felt way more suppressed on ostarine, but I've also seen people say they experienced zero sides on ostarine, so I guess it depends on the person.

Bharath787

Awards
did you pct after 1 andro?

Loganm90

Awards
Honestly if i were you i would keep it natty focus on your diet and different training routines. Anything thats AAS should wait to use until you get stuck or plateau and if youve only been training for a year you can still make plenty of gains just by getting dialed in on your diet and training routine and considering your getting enough rest

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
tri andro is largely under dosed.

i pretty sure its 125 epi 75 1- andro 75 4- andro

you want your epi per day to be 700-1000

1 and 4 andro about 300-600 a day..

def need a proper PCT and cycle support ( not horrible on the body, but far from healthy)

there is alot of better options...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How old are you? With your stats, you should stay natural. Pretty much anything suppressive will possess the potential of steroid-like side effects (infertility, gyno, suppression, acne, depression etc) and I definitely think that’s not a risk a beginner needs to take. There are some natural anabolic products like arachidonic acid, mk-677, cardarine etc that would be worth looking into imo. Best of luck :]

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude you suck, I already told you a third cycle won’t help when the first two obviously didn’t either. Learn how to eat and lift properly.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude you suck, I already told you a third cycle won’t help when the first two obviously didn’t either. Learn how to eat and lift properly.
Oh ****, I didn’t even realize it was this kid again lmao. Admin needs to ban him

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh ****, I didn’t even realize it was this kid again lmao. Admin needs to ban him
Yeah it’s the tank wearing uni lad mate.....clearly hasn’t found his nolva hence asking where a suppressive compound will shut him down......

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
215 Bench
335 Deadlift
255 Sqaut.

All prohormones shutdown natural test production

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, don’t forget a cycle support with your cycle. CEL CYCLE ASSIST has been used by many respected members here on AM with great results.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
OP, don’t forget a cycle support with your cycle. CEL CYCLE ASSIST has been used by many respected members here on AM with great results.
He's a teenager running cycles with no pct, I highly doubt he will pick up support supps

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly bro, from other threads I can tell you that a lack of cycle support is the least of this kids problems.....