Cycle help/input

Ace68440

Awards
This isn’t my first time with prohormones. I’m planning on 8 weeks of 4 Andro at 300 mg. 4 weeks of DMZ at 30 60 60 30 and Trenavar extreme at 60 60 60 60. OCT getting Arimidex just in case( but would that help with prolactin gyro because of the tren?) Something else but not sure. PCT Nolvadex 4 weeks and something else but not sure. I certainly need my oct and pct figured out and ready before anything. Thanks!

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Ever thought of doing a cycle of SARMS? Like LGD stacked with MK-677 or something.

Totally off topic but im intrested in your choices!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This isn’t my first time with prohormones. I’m planning on 8 weeks of 4 Andro at 300 mg. 4 weeks of DMZ at 30 60 60 30 and Trenavar extreme at 60 60 60 60. OCT getting Arimidex just in case( but would that help with prolactin gyro because of the tren?) Something else but not sure. PCT Nolvadex 4 weeks and something else but not sure. I certainly need my oct and pct figured out and ready before anything. Thanks!
really no reason to taper down the DMZ that last week... seems pointless.

on cycle, with just tren ph and at that dose an OTC like SNS inhibit-p should be plenty for prolactin control. having the AI on hand is always teh right choice too. You definitely need a general cycle support (suggest CEL Cycle assist) and TUDCA (CEL has this as well) 500-750mg/day should be plenty.

for pct, i would go for the basics:
nolva
ai on hand
SNS reduce xt (cortisol control)

and if funds allow:
natty test booster (CEL M-test)
natty anabolics (SNS Xgels, PES Anabeta Elite, CEL Epi-plex, etc)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
really no reason to taper down the DMZ that last week... seems pointless.

on cycle, with just tren ph and at that dose an OTC like SNS inhibit-p should be plenty for prolactin control. having the AI on hand is always teh right choice too. You definitely need a general cycle support (suggest CEL Cycle assist) and TUDCA (CEL has this as well) 500-750mg/day should be plenty.

for pct, i would go for the basics:
nolva
ai on hand
SNS reduce xt (cortisol control)

and if funds allow:
natty test booster (CEL M-test)
natty anabolics (SNS Xgels, PES Anabeta Elite, CEL Epi-plex, etc)
Good protocol and inhibit-p should be sufficient to keep prolactin in check. Definitely get that tudca too. Never run a methylated compound without it.

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/tudca-by-competitive-edge-labs