Quad injection

Lionheart

Awards
Took 1.5 mls inteh right quad today. It bubbled up and was bleeding pretty good.After massaging it and taking out the trash it was fine.
What could cause this?

On a side note I am in week 10 of my first HRT protocol@ 300mg TC weekly and am very pleased with the better recuperation. The doctors have increased my dose to 400mg for my next 10 weeks. I have leaned out from 20% to under 16% with no adjustments in my nutrition and have gained 13lbs.
The off and on Prohormones for years has messed up my HPTA.I am not happy about it, but I can honestly say the real thing works way better.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Took 1.5 mls inteh right quad today. It bubbled up and was bleeding pretty good.After massaging it and taking out the trash it was fine.
What could cause this?

On a side note I am in week 10 of my first HRT protocol@ 300mg TC weekly and am very pleased with the better recuperation. The doctors have increased my dose to 400mg for my next 10 weeks. I have leaned out from 20% to under 16% with no adjustments in my nutrition and have gained 13lbs.
The off and on Prohormones for years has messed up my HPTA.I am not happy about it, but I can honestly say the real thing works way better.
That is a pretty liberal TRT dose...wow. The injection problem is really not a problem, you may have just grazed a blood vessle on the way in and when you pull out you have a little back out the hole you just made. No biggie. Just be sure and aspirate and you will be fine.