Trt trt trt get in here!!

Dxt25

Awards
Would you guys like Entourge Hormones to be back on board?

Dxt25

Awards
We are no longer a board sponser but we want your feedback so we can be back on this board if you guys want us and need us

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
I started trt yesterday. No idea what your talking about but sounds intriguing

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
No, please keep quiet. I don't want you guys to fill up with patients before I get on your program :)

Dxt25

Awards
We are a fully licensed TRT clinic based out of Tulsa OK. We can prescribe via telemedicine which makes things very easy. Best of all we are one of the most affordable TRT clinics around and with a dr that truly cares about his patients. Of you guys want us back I can make it happen!! I will also try and get a promotion for members on this board.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
We are a fully licensed TRT clinic based out of Tulsa OK. We can prescribe via telemedicine which makes things very easy. Best of all we are one of the most affordable TRT clinics around and with a dr that truly cares about his patients. Of you guys want us back I can make it happen!! I will also try and get a promotion for members on this board.
Very very interesting!!!!!!

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So do we just need to provide you with prior bloodwork (within 6 months) or do you send out blood kits and we return them?

Dxt25

Awards
So do we just need to provide you with prior bloodwork (within 6 months) or do you send out blood kits and we return them?
Blood work must be within the last 3 months and a physical is required

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A physical by your staff or can I get both done locally and then send the results to you or have them faxed?

I live out of state

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perfect, I was already getting bloods done this month I'll throw a physical on top of that.

Sign me up

Hrh

Awards
Entourage is great. Going on my third month with them. Everything in the mail, very straight forward!!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is a prostate exam part of the physical? Seriously.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
prostate exams are no longer part of regular/mandatory screening exams

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, all required is send them current blood work and insurance then they hook you up?

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do they send vials and pins (test cyp/ enth), or something else?

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
I just go in to my dr once a month and we go over how I’m feeling physically and mentally. She writes a prescription and I pick up the bottles at my pharmacy. I’m not sure if it’s enthanate or cypionate (I asked what kind but I don’t remember) along with DHEA and a couple other things that raise test also and to keep away side effects. Basically it’s a gel custom tailored for you and the hormones that will be affected with higher test. I’m on my phone it’s difficult to proofread what I’ve wrote.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can pin at home, not need to go to the doctors office and have them do it?

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Can I ask why they are no longer a sponsor on this board?