36 Year Old Man PH First Cycle

ky1981

Awards
Hey guys,
I've been working out since I was 20 year old but wasn't really working out consistently till 4 year ago. Never used prohormones nor aas before. And after reading and researching I've come up with this cycle; 1-andro (Sup3r-1) / Epiandro (Sup3r-Epi) which will be run for 6-8 weeks (depends on how I react to it), my main goal is fat loss/recomp.

Cycle:
Sup3r-Epi: 500/500/500/750/750/750/1000/1000
Sup3r-1: 220/220/220/220/330/330/330/330
K1NGSGUARD: 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
K1NGS BLOOD: run it through PCT and 4 more weeks (8 weeks total) then jump to Tst1fy for another 8 weeks stacked with Orig1n or Kings Slayer if it's out by then.
AR1MACARE PRO: 8/8/8/8 or 4/4/4/4?
Sup3r-7: possibly

My questions are:
Should I change anything about the cycle/pct? dosages, new supps..
I couldn't find a pharma grade AI so will Elim1nate be enough? or do you guys suggest something else/beside it?
I'm in a caloric deficit right now should I pump it up to maintenance once I started?
and how should I time the 1/epi once I reached the 330/1000? I train in the morning after my breakfast

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated!

Thank you guys!

Chasingtails

Awards
Looks like you’ve covered all of your bases, but I would just go ahead and start the 1 andro at 330 (or at least maybe bump it up to that after two weeks). I’d also consider starting the epiandro at 750 or bumping it to that in the second week. I’m admittedly one for indulgence, but I feel like those changes would help you get the most out of your cycle.

ky1981

Awards
Looks like you’ve covered all of your bases, but I would just go ahead and start the 1 andro at 330 (or at least maybe bump it up to that after two weeks). I’d also consider starting the epiandro at 750 or bumping it to that in the second week. I’m admittedly one for indulgence, but I feel like those changes would help you get the most out of your cycle.
Thanks man! That was the initial plan but then thought maybe I should just take it easy as my first cycle and see how it treats me..? but definitely will keep that in mind after a week or 2 and see how things are going because I don't wanna waste my time and effort for very little results..

Chasingtails

Awards
I completely get wanting to ease into things. But this was similar to my first cycle too, and I was at 550 of 1 andro and 1200 of epi by the fourth week without any negative issues. I don’t want to overstate the mildness of these compounds because they affect everyone differently, but I really think you’ll be fine as long as your health and diet are in good shape. Enjoy the run!

ky1981

Awards
I completely get wanting to ease into things. But this was similar to my first cycle too, and I was at 550 of 1 andro and 1200 of epi by the fourth week without any negative issues. I don’t want to overstate the mildness of these compounds because they affect everyone differently, but I really think you’ll be fine as long as your health and diet are in good shape. Enjoy the run!
I appreciate it man! any ideas on the AI, will OL's Eliminate be enough? and should I split Clomid into 2 doses?

Chasingtails

Awards
The odds of you needing an ai are slim to none, but I’ve found that OTC ones are really not effective at all (I haven’t used OL’s, my experience has been with inhibit e by sns). As a general rule, it’s always a good idea to have a real ai like exem on hand, and I know PRE sells it if you have a research subject in need.

Re clomid: I’d take the full dose before bed. The half life is 24 hours if I’m not mistaken, so there is no need to split the dose. My boys were back up and going 8 days into my PCT

Chasingtails

Awards
Re dosing times: split the doses as evenly throughout the day as possible. Take the first dose with bfast pre workout, and then I’d try to split the doses 6-8 hours apart thereafter.

As far as calories are concerned, that just depends on your goals. I was at a deficit for the first half of my cycle and 300 cals above maintenance for the second half. If your goal is to keep dropping fat, stay at or slightly below maintenance. If you’re in it for the gains, feed yo self. Just make sure you keep cals up during PCT

ky1981

Awards
The odds of you needing an ai are slim to none, but I’ve found that OTC ones are really not effective at all (I haven’t used OL’s, my experience has been with inhibit e by sns). As a general rule, it’s always a good idea to have a real ai like exem on hand, and I know PRE sells it if you have a research subject in need.
I'm not sure if I can get my hands on those research stuff as I'm not in the US, but nevertheless, can you pm me any reliable source you know man?

Re clomid: I’d take the full dose before bed. The half life is 24 hours if I’m not mistaken, so there is no need to split the dose. My boys were back up and going 8 days into my PCT
great! that's what I wanted to hear! :)

Re dosing times: split the doses as evenly throughout the day as possible. Take the first dose with bfast pre workout, and then I’d try to split the doses 6-8 hours apart thereafter.

As far as calories are concerned, that just depends on your goals. I was at a deficit for the first half of my cycle and 300 cals above maintenance for the second half. If your goal is to keep dropping fat, stay at or slightly below maintenance. If you’re in it for the gains, feed yo self. Just make sure you keep cals up during PCT
Solid! cheers man!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro, I’m also 36 running my first cycle which happens to be 1/4/epiandro - got a log running if you are interested (I’m a couple of weeks in).

As above I’d start at 330/750+

I’d consider 4 andro as a test base - by all accounts it helps with lethargy and 1/4/epiandro is a standard solid first stack.

If you just go 1/epi then neither aromatise (I didn’t think anyway) so no ai needed.

4 does but conversion is low so I got a pharma grade ai in case but don’t expect to need it.

Dosing for epi is great pre workout - and training is awesome when you do. Personally I’m splitting evenly throughout the day with more of the epi pre workout.

Have fun bro

Chasingtails

Awards
If I had a solid source, I’d be happy to help but I unfortunately don’t outside of PRE. For example, I ordered some clomid yesterday and I won’t know if it’s a real site until it gets here....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure if I can get my hands on those research stuff as I'm not in the US, but nevertheless, can you pm
I’m in uk mate, a google search to buy clomid online was all to needed to find an overseas pharmacy that delivered within a week.....pretty sure they are legit.

ky1981

Awards
Hey bro, I’m also 36 running my first cycle which happens to be 1/4/epiandro - got a log running if you are interested (I’m a couple of weeks in).

As above I’d start at 330/750+

I’d consider 4 andro as a test base - by all accounts it helps with lethargy and 1/4/epiandro is a standard solid first stack.

If you just go 1/epi then neither aromatise (I didn’t think anyway) so no ai needed.

4 does but conversion is low so I got a pharma grade ai in case but don’t expect to need it.

Dosing for epi is great pre workout - and training is awesome when you do. Personally I’m splitting evenly throughout the day with more of the epi pre workout.

Have fun bro
Hey bro, thanks for the advice man! I'm planning to run the 4 along side the 1/epi as my second cycle for bulking if I got good results from this one.
Will definitely check out your log, how's it treating you so far?

thanks for sharing bro!

ky1981

Awards
If I had a solid source, I’d be happy to help but I unfortunately don’t outside of PRE. For example, I ordered some clomid yesterday and I won’t know if it’s a real site until it gets here....
lol no problem man, I appreciate your help and your time! :)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro, thanks for the advice man! I'm planning to run the 4 along side the 1/epi as my second cycle for bulking if I got good results from this one.
Will definitely check out your log, how's it treating you so far?

thanks for sharing bro!
No worries mate, it’s treating me well. No sides to speak of, I’m up 4lbs but look leaner. Workouts are good.

My sleep suffered a bit first 4 days or so but think that was me being overexcited about being on cycle - sleeping well and feeling great at the moment.

I’m really enjoying it

ky1981

Awards
I’m in uk mate, a google search to buy clomid online was all to needed to find an overseas pharmacy that delivered within a week.....pretty sure they are legit.
I'm in Kuwait and I got my hands on some pharma grade clomid.. guess I'm lucky lol

ky1981

Awards
No worries mate, it’s treating me well. No sides to speak of, I’m up 4lbs but look leaner. Workouts are good.

My sleep suffered a bit first 4 days or so but think that was me being overexcited about being on cycle - sleeping well and feeling great at the moment.

I’m really enjoying it
Good to hear that!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm in Kuwait and I got my hands on some pharma grade clomid.. guess I'm lucky lol
Lol - your closer to the pharmacy I used than I am. Just realised you were after exem and not clomid.....I got that from the same place as well

ky1981

Awards
Lol - your closer to the pharmacy I used than I am. Just realised you were after exem and not clomid.....I got that from the same place as well
lol! can you pm me the site bro? I'd like to have one just in case..