Sarm +

Anzview360

Anzview360

Awards
Good morning all. Not sure what happened to my other account, but I will be using this one going forward( hence the first post).

Looking at getting back on a sarm stack again. I had good results from other sarms. I am thinking about running lgd and Cardarine for 8-12 week cycle. Also, may add in test prop and Winny. The only thing stopping me from adding the anabolics is that my diet and gym routines have been sporadic due to moving and other variables. I gained back a little body fat, I would say I’m around 18-22%. I have always been a bigger guy and being a vegetarian my eating habits are not horrible just an easy gainer.

I Would like some advice before I pull the trigger and set up the detailed study as well as purchasing the sarms. I already have test p and win on standby. I am looking to shed a little more weight while keeping muscle up or posssibly gaining.

I am 6’2 about 228-233 lbs with an estamite of 18-22% body fat. Don’t really need diet advice. I am a vegetarian and back on eating clean. I Just rotated back on my training into strength hypertrophy phase and will continue this for 3-4 months.
Thanks for reading and feel free to leave a comment!

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say

Test E at 200mg a week
S4 or S23 (both act fairly identical to winny, unless you have the winny on hand)
T3 50mcg a day
Run the GW towards the back end if you really wanted to

Anzview360

Anzview360

Awards
Netflix,

thank you for responding. I dont have test e on hand but winny is available. as far as the t3 goes, my sources are under-dosed.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I was running 15 mg Lgd 4033 daily will I still lose muscle on 50mcg T3 daily? I dont want to lose 5 lbs of muscle to lose 5 lbs fat. Diet and training is always on point.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I was running 15 mg Lgd 4033 daily will I still lose muscle on 50mcg T3 daily? I dont want to lose 5 lbs of muscle to lose 5 lbs fat. Diet and training is always on point.
It shouldn't, especially if you're consuming plenty of protein.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks. Ive heard some people say they list alot of muscle on T3. Others say not much loss of muscle.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. Ive heard some people say they list alot of muscle on T3. Others say not much loss of muscle.
The problem with generalised statements like that should be obvious, though. We have no idea exactly what they were/n't doing that lead them to apparently "losing alot of muscle on T3".