No load on cycle!

gohanson

gohanson

Awards
Such a weird topic.

Okay, so I have seen similar cycles I thought I would experiment and finally try out a higher test dosage than my normal cycles(400mg-750/week) and go for a cycle as follows:

Week
1-12 1000mg/week Testosterone Enanthate
1-10 600mg/week Equipose
8-12 400mg/week Tren Enanthate
8-12 50mg/day Anavar
1-12 .6mg Letro E3D

I'm three weeks in and honestly, I am getting gains but I feel indifferent about the cycle. I feel like something is off. See, normally, natural or when I dose my test at 750/week my sex drive is through the roof! But now it's not totally there. And now there's a new symptom, there's like almost no load at all when I ejaculate, maybe a teaspoon if that and its all watery. I'm used to there being like 10x that amount and it's freaking the **** out of me!

Sorry for the TMI buds. But what in the world is going on? This has never happened. Should I add on small amounts of HCG to the cycle? I'm contemplating shooting straight into PCT just to save my boys. :indifferent:

unorthodoxica

Awards
Honestly I really dislike this cycle.

But to answer your question, this sounds like high E2. Are you sure your letro is legit? I'd try dosing it more consistently and maybe ramping it up to 1.25mg EOD. Get some blood work if you want to know the answer right away.

gohanson

gohanson

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I am starting to feel the same as well, how would you change it? I feel like it's early enough that I could add or remove compounds/dosages.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ Signed.
Would never run it that way.

unorthodoxica

Awards
I was raised on the notion that your first attempt at a gram of test a week should be done on its own. A gram of test a week should work wonders and if you feel it won't be enough than bump it up to 1200mg/wk. That's a **** load of gear itself so why make such a cocktail.

Secondly, EQ takes a good 4-6 weeks to start feeling, especially at that mild dose. I never recommend to run EQ for less than 16 weeks but preferably 20 weeks is my personal minimum.

Thirdly, the enanthate ester you are using for tren takes around 2-3 weeks to hit steady blood levels. Doing it for 4 weeks is an injustice in my eyes. Its like running a Test E cycle for 4 weeks. What can you get out of that? If you insist on 4 weeks then switch to Tren Ace. I do some serious damage at 50mg ED with Tren Ace.

Fourthly, the Anavar just seems like overkill for me. What are you trying to accomplish with the var that you are not getting with your other compounds? I may be biased because I strongly believe less is always better and I also despise the support of paying an arm and a leg for a compound that really is not that special. Been boycotting the purchase of Var, Primo and Parabolan forever but thats an irrelevant rant for another thread.

Lastly, I've never been a fan of Letro. Think it is too storng and hard to get a good dosing. I prefer arimidex and have honestly used masteron as my AI with good results although my doses don't really give me a need for such a strong drug so I may just be being picky with this choice of yours.

gohanson

gohanson

Awards
Yeah, I have never ran anything like this before, but I have seen a very similar cycle and he had great results? It was just out of curiosity, but I am thinking of lowering the test, running the eq to 12 weeks and saving the tren for a later cycle. How would you alter this stack?

gohanson

gohanson

Awards
Yeah you're right about the test. I have never ran that high but was curious. I am aware of what you said about the EQ and the tren, but it's irrelevant to my question. I'm not wondering if the EQ is working. I am just wondering why I started this cycle and all of a sudden I can't shoot any loads! And what I should do to fix it.

As far as the tren goes, I chose to run it only 4 weeks because frankly, I get terrible sides and I love my sleep. Anything after 4 weeks and I don't sleep. Coupled with the anavar, I can cut down to just the amount of body fat I need to get to my goal.

I for one, love anavar. I can run for 6+ miles on that stuff and shred up in a matter of weeks!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly I really dislike this cycle.

But to answer your question, this sounds like high E2. Are you sure your letro is legit? I'd try dosing it more consistently and maybe ramping it up to 1.25mg EOD. Get some blood work if you want to know the answer right away.
Could be low E2 too. The letro irritates me, also the high test dose. Never understood why people use so much test, its one of the weakest anabolics.
Anything else I would have to add would be personal preference, like switching the EQ for Mast, dumping Var and lowering test to about 250mg/w, and kick starting the tren/e with tren/a (or go only tren/a).

unorthodoxica

Awards
Yeah, I have never ran anything like this before, but I have seen a very similar cycle and he had great results? It was just out of curiosity, but I am thinking of lowering the test, running the eq to 12 weeks and saving the tren for a later cycle. How would you alter this stack?
Subject Cycle:
Week
1-10 600mg/week Equipose
8-12 50mg/day Anavar
1-12 .6mg Letro E3D

Alteration 1:
1-16 500mg/wk Test E
1-12 1000mg/wk EQ
Drop Tren
14-18 50mg ED Anavar
Ai on hand. Don't use unless needed.

Alteration 2:
1-12 300mg/wk Test E
Drop EQ
1-10 5-800mg/wk Tren E
1-10 10mg ED Winny (optional)
10-14 50mg ED Anavar
Keep Winny or Caber on hand for progesterone flared up by tren. Should not be an issue with test so low. Doubt any estro issues.

I know these might seem a bit foreign but more than glad to explain my reasoning behind each compounds dosage and length.

gohanson

gohanson

Awards
I really like alteration 1. Alteration 2, 800mg/week tren E :O Oh man, I am so sensitive to tren. I don't think I would ever sleep! If I could figure out a way to fix that issue, it looks like a great cycle to me. Thank you for the advice, I'll be switching it up.

What do you think about running HCG on cycle to prevent testicular atrophy? I don't think I've ever been shut down like this before.

unorthodoxica

Awards
I really like alteration 1. Alteration 2, 800mg/week tren E :O Oh man, I am so sensitive to tren. I don't think I would ever sleep! If I could figure out a way to fix that issue, it looks like a great cycle to me. Thank you for the advice, I'll be switching it up.

What do you think about running HCG on cycle to prevent testicular atrophy? I don't think I've ever been shut down like this before.
I have the same issue with Tren but I read over your Tren sensitivity issue after the post and I have the same issue. I know my regimens aren't the norm but I prefer to keep my Tren E at 200mg/wk and run it for 8-10wks. This way the sides are tolerable and I get enough Tren to satisfy my Tren tooth lol. I'll add 400mg of Mast to compliment trens ability to keep me dry on those carb loading days where I don't put a brake on the junk food. Let me see how you feel about this then:

Alteration 3:
1-10 600mg/wk Test E
1-8 200mg/wk Tren E
1-10 400mg/wk Mast E
8-12 50mg ED Anavar

In regards to HCG, I personally take serious shut downs as a flag that my body has had enough. For me serious shut down means let go of compounds or lower the dosage. If I have to add a drug to counter something I'm putting in my body, I rather pass. I only use AI's when things go wrong. Rarely ever use HCG, Nolva, Caber, etc unless I took a wrong turn somehow. Just my 0.02

gohanson

gohanson

Awards
Gotcha. I really like that one actually. I think I'll be switching it up now.
So I take it that you consider my sides a "serious shutdown". Should I go ahead and do PCT then, or do you think once I lower the dosage things will go back?

I have read that testicles shrink and a guy's load decreases, it's just never happened to me that bad. It's not really clear on if it's normal and it will go back once I get off the stack, or if this is a sign that I need to quit overall.

unorthodoxica

Awards
Even with how I feel about serous shut down, I would continue. Stopping a cycle is always my last alternative if I have food and workout schedule dialed because the opportunity to have everything lined up for my cycle does not happen often (I'm in the sales industry).

If I were you I would just adjust my cycle by dropping the compounds you feel are doing the damage or are unnecessary towards your cycle.

If libido is a serious concern for you then you can stop and focus on fixing that before giving it another go. Since I don't really ever have time for a relationship and have no fiduciary duty to please anyone, a little shut down just means I can focus on work for a couple weekends instead wasting time chasing women.

To each their own.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Subject Cycle:
Week
1-10 600mg/week Equipose
8-12 50mg/day Anavar
1-12 .6mg Letro E3D

Alteration 1:
1-16 500mg/wk Test E
1-12 1000mg/wk EQ
Drop Tren
14-18 50mg ED Anavar
Ai on hand. Don't use unless needed.

Alteration 2:
1-12 300mg/wk Test E
Drop EQ
1-10 5-800mg/wk Tren E
1-10 10mg ED Winny (optional)
10-14 50mg ED Anavar
Keep Winny or Caber on hand for progesterone flared up by tren. Should not be an issue with test so low. Doubt any estro issues.

I know these might seem a bit foreign but more than glad to explain my reasoning behind each compounds dosage and length.
Why run 10mg of winny?

unorthodoxica

Awards
Why run 10mg of winny?
I recall some time ago reading about winny lowering shbg by 50% in small doses so I typically throw it in when I use tren to control progesterone and increase effectiveness of test since tren and test fight for the same receptor.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Alteration 4:
1-16: 200mg/wk Test E
1-14: 600mg/wk EQ
1-12: 400mg/wk Tren E
1-4 or 1-6: Bulking oral of your choice
13-18: Anavar 50-75mg ED

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I recall some time ago reading about winny lowering shbg by 50% in small doses so I typically throw it in when I use tren to control progesterone and increase effectiveness of test since tren and test fight for the same receptor.
No Mast love? Convenience aside.

gohanson

gohanson

Awards
I would love to run tren a but on top of the no sleep, I get super anxious. I need my full nights rest to train my clients or i'm not a friendly camper lol.
I take letro because I'm prone to gyno, I was one of the kids who got it during puberty and had surgery. Hits me every time if I don't start out my cycle with an AI. But I have some exemestane too, do you think that would be a better choice?

Yeah I'm definitely not ever running test this high again.

gohanson

gohanson

Awards
Even with how I feel about serous shut down, I would continue. Stopping a cycle is always my last alternative if I have food and workout schedule dialed because the opportunity to have everything lined up for my cycle does not happen often (I'm in the sales industry).

If I were you I would just adjust my cycle by dropping the compounds you feel are doing the damage or are unnecessary towards your cycle.

If libido is a serious concern for you then you can stop and focus on fixing that before giving it another go. Since I don't really ever have time for a relationship and have no fiduciary duty to please anyone, a little shut down just means I can focus on work for a couple weekends instead wasting time chasing women.

To each their own.
Yeah I feel that. I am a full-time PT and engineering student, I don't really have time for a relationship either, its just the no load thing that I noticed and it seriously freaked me out. I just want to know if it's gonna go back to normal lol.

I'll take your advice and continue but I'm gonna lower my dosage and then do a massive PCT.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to run tren a but on top of the no sleep, I get super anxious. I need my full nights rest to train my clients or i'm not a friendly camper lol.
I take letro because I'm prone to gyno, I was one of the kids who got it during puberty and had surgery. Hits me every time if I don't start out my cycle with an AI. But I have some exemestane too, do you think that would be a better choice?

Yeah I'm definitely not ever running test this high again.
If prone to gyno, instead of killing estrogen with letro, ever thought of running low dose ralox during cycle? Like 30mg/day?
A friend got anxious on tren/a, after spending a night reading about it, I recommended lowering test to 200mg/w and always run mast with the tren, never got anxious again. May work for you too.

gohanson

gohanson

Awards
If prone to gyno, instead of killing estrogen with letro, ever thought of running low dose ralox during cycle? Like 30mg/day?
A friend got anxious on tren/a, after spending a night reading about it, I recommended lowering test to 200mg/w and always run mast with the tren, never got anxious again. May work for you too.
Heard. So is it the masteron or the lowered test that reduces the anxiety?
Thanks again.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heard. So is it the masteron or the lowered test that reduces the anxiety?
Thanks again.
Both, as I understood from other boards. Low test on a tren cycle is nowadays the recommended route.