Prohormones/sarms stack

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever stacked prohormones and sarms together? I was thinking I might run lgd4033 and 4ad together as a bulking cycle, but I was wondering if anyone had ever tried anything like that.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, many people stack these and that is a well-balanced stack IMO.

BigVis

Awards
I decided to stack my LGD with some MK-677 because my source gave me a discount code so i thought whatever. Glad i went through with it tbh.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I decided to stack my LGD with some MK-677 because my source gave me a discount code so i thought whatever. Glad i went through with it tbh.
Man I’d love to take mk677 but I’m diabetic and mk is supposed to raise insulin resistance a lot so that would just mess me

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Sounds like solid doses. Did you ever use LGD before? I used it first at 5mg and build my way up to 10mg a day. The difference betweend 5 en 10 was not that much, but felt better pumps and more hunger.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like solid doses. Did you ever use LGD before? I used it first at 5mg and build my way up to 10mg a day. The difference betweend 5 en 10 was not that much, but felt better pumps and more hunger.
No I have never tried it before. In fact I’m on my first anabolic compound ever right now which is ostarine and I’m loving it. And yeah I’m torn about the doses for lgd because I want to get the most gains possible but I also don’t want to get a ton of side effects my first time ever using it.

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Yeah, Ostarine is amazing to man. I loved it for my cutting cycle:). I see, you could always start low with dosage and bump it up. Maby start with 5 then, feel how it goes and then decide to take more, if you don't like it you can always quit the lgd.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Ostarine is amazing to man. I loved it for my cutting cycle:). I see, you could always start low with dosage and bump it up. Maby start with 5 then, feel how it goes and then decide to take more, if you don't like it you can always quit the lgd.
So you think 5 a day for like a week and then step it up?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s your cycle support OP? I suggest using CEL CYCLE ASSIST and CEL TUDCA. Protect your organs and liver at all costs!

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
What’s your cycle support OP? I suggest using CEL CYCLE ASSIST and CEL TUDCA. Protect your organs and liver at all costs!
Aren’t sarms and dhea prohormones not liver toxic

BigVis

Awards
Man I’d love to take mk677 but I’m diabetic and mk is supposed to raise insulin resistance a lot so that would just mess me
Too bad man, theres always other alternatives ofcourse. Have you looked into any other SARMs?

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Too bad man, theres always other alternatives ofcourse. Have you looked into any other SARMs?
I’ve thought about rad and s4 but I’m gonna wait on those until after my lgd cycle. I might try cardarine when I cut again but I don’t think I’ll ever run two suppressive sarms at the same time. Maybe lgd and laxogenin or arachadonic acid

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Aren’t sarms and dhea prohormones not liver toxic
I wouldn't count on it I have known a couple people to get bloods done after lgd and there was signs of the liver being messed up.... who knows it could of been the RC but I kind of doubt it...

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't count on it I have known a couple people to get bloods done after lgd and there was signs of the liver being messed up.... who knows it could of been the RC but I kind of doubt it...
Oh I had no idea. So I can just use any cycle support supplement to help that?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
man I am not an expert on it but things like Milk Thistle plus plenty of water... they have some supps out there with a little bit of everything you need in a cycle support that might be worth looking into...

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
man I am not an expert on it but things like Milk Thistle plus plenty of water... they have some supps out there with a little bit of everything you need in a cycle support that might be worth looking into...
Alright man I’ll start looking into it. Thanks for the heads up bro!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly why a cycle support has to be taken at all costs. CEL CYCLE ASSIST and TUDCA are properly dosed.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Exactly why a cycle support has to be taken at all costs. CEL CYCLE ASSIST and TUDCA are properly dosed.
Could I just take tudca every other day instead of every day to save money

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could I just take tudca every other day instead of every day to save money
I know this **** gets expensive but honestly mate is it worth risking your health for a few quid/dollars? Maybe just waiting an extra few months till you have the finance to run everything you need to optimise results and protect your health?

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I know this **** gets expensive but honestly mate is it worth risking your health for a few quid/dollars? Maybe just waiting an extra few months till you have the finance to run everything you need to optimise results and protect your health?
Yeah bro you’re right Sorry

edsd

Awards
4andro at 150 a Day seems very underdossed, in fact I wouldn’t even run it, save your money.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
4andro at 150 a Day seems very underdossed, in fact I wouldn’t even run it, save your money.
Would you not run it because there would be very little results at the dosage or because there would be little results at any dosage?

edsd

Awards
I don think you will see any results at any dosage and you will end up spending a lot more $$ trying to up the dosage to find out. You would be better to run another SARM like RAD which you will actually see results for.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I don think you will see any results at any dosage and you will end up spending a lot more $$ trying to up the dosage to find out. You would be better to run another SARM like RAD which you will actually see results for.
What about running it with something like laxogenin or arachadonic acid?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you talking a bout 4 androstenediol from England or 4 dhea bought in U.S. from retail supplement web site?

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking a bout 4 androstenediol from England or 4 dhea bought in U.S. from retail supplement web site?
I was thinking 2 capsules of androdiol from hi tech pharmaceuticals every day

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4 androstenediol is a controlled substance illigal for sale in U.S. That's just 4 dhea in product.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Buy Sparta nutrition Four glory. It 60 caps @115 mgs w/ cyclosome delivery from hi tech. Best 4 dhea product available!