Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey all,

I had a query I wondered if some more clued up people than me could answer (been searching etc and not got anything definitive).

Mk677 and 5-dhea (specifically not 4-dhea) appears (from what I can see) non suppressive and suitable for continued use (I know dhea is used in anti aging circles for sustained periods anyway). I can’t see anything that suggests the effects reduce through sustained use?

I’m starting tri andro cycle in the next week and was planning to get some TD dhea on hand to assist with lethargy and well being. I’d already been thinking of including mk677 in pct to keep the gains from the cycle (as I’ve read others on here do) but I’m now thinking whether there is any reason (money aside) to not just run them both all the time?

I’m definitely liking the idea of using them both between cycles - am I missing something that makes that a bad idea?

I’m 6’1, 200lbs and 36. Eat very clean all the time, bf around 15%, train 5-6 days a week.....

Any advice on the above would be awesome

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I have no knowledge on the 5-dhea but the MK would be fine. I would also use the MK throughout your cycle if it were me.

Some people who run MK long term choose to utilize the 5 on / 2 off protocol for desensitization issues (I think).

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have no knowledge on the 5-dhea but the MK would be fine. I would also use the MK throughout your cycle if it were me.

Some people who run MK long term choose to utilize the 5 on / 2 off protocol for desensitization issues (I think).
Ok thanks - as it happens I took the liberty of picking up some mk when in the predator store earlier.....it’s the fusion brand so 12.5mg a cap. I’d dose at nighttime but would you go 12.5 a day or 25? Or 12.5 on cycle and bump up to 25 in pct?

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Ok thanks - as it happens I took the liberty of picking up some mk when in the predator store earlier.....it’s the fusion brand so 12.5mg a cap. I’d dose at nighttime but would you go 12.5 a day or 25? Or 12.5 on cycle and bump up to 25 in pct?
That's up to you, if I'm not mistaken 25mg seems to be the point where you receive the most benefit. Personally I always started at 12.5 and mover up to 25 after a few weeks, otherwise I would be hit with the sides pretty quickly.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's up to you, if I'm not mistaken 25mg seems to be the point where you receive the most benefit. Personally I always started at 12.5 and mover up to 25 after a few weeks, otherwise I would be hit with the sides pretty quickly.
Thanks for the input bro. Did some more reading on it and it seems that the hgh benefits are realised up to 12.5 but begins thereafter and the igf benefits are realised at 25mg but curtail thereafter. Godstrength had a good review of pre’s mk.

I’m starting a tri andro run tomorrow (my first cycle) so 12.5 on cycle seems by far the most sensible for me. Minimise sides and let it play more of an assistant role for the next 8 weeks.......

Depending on how it all goes I’m liking the idea of bumping up in pct and running on from there.