increase lgd or add yk11

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
currently running lgd at 10 mgs a day. would it be beneficial to increase it to 15mgs or keep at ten and stack with yk11?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep it at 10

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
How is this working for you? I'm starting the third week at 10mgs and not seeing much yet

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LGD is amazing. Only thing that sucks is the lethargy. If your able to overcome it, you will love it. Pumps are nuts while on this.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What dosage do you run lgd half human? Im starting to believe sweet spot is 15 -20 mgs of lgd

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Are you seeing any results? Running it solo?
Running solo it's only been like 2 weeks though. I already feel fuller and harder though. I've already ran it in the past and loved it

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
LGD is amazing. Only thing that sucks is the lethargy. If your able to overcome it, you will love it. Pumps are nuts while on this.
Yeah I've taken before and love it! The pumps are frikking Awesome!!!:p

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im going to experiment with 20 mgs stacked with 4 dhea. May drop it to 15 mg if 20 is bad on lethargy.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dosage do you run lgd half human? Im starting to believe sweet spot is 15 -20 mgs of lgd
Started at 10mg and still there. I don’t feel the need to go higher. I’m also taking mk-677 at 25mg with Tr3st. By far my favorite bulking stack

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im going to experiment with 20 mgs stacked with 4 dhea. May drop it to 15 mg if 20 is bad on lethargy.
My little bro ran it up to 20, gains increased and sides were non existent. Everyone is going to react differently tho. Lowest effective dose is my motto but nothing wrong with some experimenting, I'm dieing to see someone run 50 mg a day but the cost would be outragous