Female anavar 3rd cycle advice!

Khjack296

Awards
Coming off a short 5 week anavar cycle due to anxiety attacks @10mg. Tappered to 5mg and went off. I feel like absolutely ****, SUPER tired and cranky. When will my hormones normalize? 1 week? 2 weeks?

Any advice is appreciated

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
As a female its hard to say. How long did you taper down for? how are you currently feeling?

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
Coming off a short 5 week anavar cycle due to anxiety attacks @10mg. Tappered to 5mg and went off. I feel like absolutely ****, SUPER tired and cranky. When will my hormones normalize? 1 week? 2 weeks?

Any advice is appreciated
In short that question cannot be answered based on the amount of factors that could contribute.
Diet, exercise, genetics.

In the mean time try and step up your intake of nitrogen rich foods.
If you're also in a calorie deficit increase your carb intake.
Var increases nitrogen retention which leads to enhanced glycogen retention . That means more of your carb intake is immediately used as glycogen and less is available for other things like serotonin regulation.
I think women are much more sensetive to low blood sugar.

Get some 5HTP. It's easily available in places like wally world and GNC.
Or even a mood supplement containing 5htp. Even better with l theanine.

Take 200mg before bed. I'm pretty sure you'll thank me if you try that.

Mcballz

Mcballz

Banned
Awards
As a female its hard to say. How long did you taper down for? how are you currently feeling?
I'm trying to figure out if any kind of "tapering" would do anything beneficial.
Just seems like that idea came from people comparing steroids to drugs and alcohol.
I'm wondering if it's actually more like an on or off switch when it comes to roids.
From what I've found is natural testosterone shuts down from simply detecting it being from an outside source for a long enough period. So that means that taking less exogenous testosterone then your body produces naturally would result in lower T levels.

So if you or I started injecting 30mg Test e a week we'd start feeling like total ****. And our test would come back in the 150's

I'm thinking it's better just to stop cold turkey, especially with orals and their short half life

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would expect in the 4-6 week range.. try some l-theanine during the day, 200-300mg every 6 hours and valarian root at night to help stay calm in the meantime.. kinda of like a natural xaxax.