Test Enantat 400 dosing question

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey everybody, First time pinning. Enantat 400. Is it recommended to split the the doses twice a week at 200mg @.5ml? Or, will the PIP be kinda harsh pinning all 400 @ 1.ml once a week?

Thanks, in advance

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Split it. Your levels will be more consistent through the week. But you can inject a ml at once it just may not be fun lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only running 400mg a week?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody, First time pinning. Enantat 400. Is it recommended to split the the doses twice a week at 200mg @.5ml? Or, will the PIP be kinda harsh pinning all 400 @ 1.ml once a week?

Thanks, in advance
Is it your first cycle or just your first time pinning? If it's your first real cycle if anabolics then you won't need more than 400mgs, if not you may need to bump.

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Only running 400mg a week?
Yea, I'd prefer 500-6, but I'm basically getting the bottle for free.

I'm considering an 8 week S23 experiment (2 1/2weeks in so far, originally only planned 4weeks) but feel this would make a great addition to off setting my subjects suppression sides if I go 8 weeks. Currently using epiandro, 4-dhea, and androsterone as a base. It's ok, but thought this might be better and maybe more gains.

EDIT: Btw PRE's S23 is legit

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
The test will definitely give your more in terms of gains and I bet you'll feel better too.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As others have stated, split the doses for twice a week. Look into an estrogen inhibiting product such as inhibit E. Forum recommended and used by respected members on this forum. Great to use while on a test e cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As others have stated, split the doses for twice a week. Look into an estrogen inhibiting product such as inhibit E. Forum recommended and used by respected members on this forum. Great to use while on a test e cycle.
It definitely works better than anything else otc

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have exem sitting around and some torem. Sub doesn't want breasts...I'll probably keep the e-andro @ 1200 though for the hardening effect, especially with the S23 doing its thang.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
God, I wish I only had to pin .5ml twice a week!! lol

OP how long are you planning to be on? Exe is a good long-term choice, has a lesser effect on your blood lipids.

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
God, I wish I only had to pin .5ml twice a week!! lol

OP how long are you planning to be on? Exe is a good long-term choice, has a lesser effect on your blood lipids.
Until the vial runs out, so probably 10weeks or so then start pct(Torem, Kings Blood, Super PCT) 2 weeks after last pin. Yea I prefer exem over other AI's.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get nolva, I'm telling you right now. Test will probably give you some gyno feelings at 400 as a first times

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Get nolva, I'm telling you right now. Test will probably give you some gyno feelings at 400 as a first times
I think the Torem and Exem I have on hand should suffice. I could be wrong, but I believe Nolva and Torem are pretty close in regards to breast tissue receptors

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the Torem and Exem I have on hand should suffice. I could be wrong, but I believe Nolva and Torem are pretty close in regards to breast tissue receptors
Nolva is much more effective on cycle imo and I believe you are thinking of raloxifene being similar to nolva where torem is the 2nd generation serm comparable to clomid in action.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolva is much more effective on cycle imo and I believe you are thinking of raloxifene being similar to nolva where torem is the 2nd generation serm comparable to clomid in action.
Whatever you just said

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Youre probably gonna be fine but like I said test is a mother ****er and I would be careful especially as a first timer to skip nolva since you have no idea how prone you are. A long ester won't leave your body until forever.

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the input gents. Nolva will be added into lineup if and when needed. PRE Tamox with a Yates10 promo

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly.. no real reason to split the dose up other than for pip concerns.. even then.. I prolly wouldnt.. less pins.. less scar tissue concerns. Just cut it with an ml of sterile oil.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Until the vial runs out, so probably 10weeks or so then start pct(Torem, Kings Blood, Super PCT) 2 weeks after last pin. Yea I prefer exem over other AI's.
10 weeks is MAYBE a prop run. Not enanthate. You need more bro.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
More like 16-20 for me. Test only isn't all that great. Especially at only 400 migs

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolva stops it in its tracks better than anything I've ever used on cycle... Definitely good if you get in a pinch until the ai can get e2 under control.

Ganjamon

Banned
Awards
If you want to run a proper cycle do it the right way. I would run 500 mg Test E for 12 weeks.
No more no less. Inject .75 ml every Monday and Friday. Get some real Pharm grade adex.
Not that Research grade Crap.!! You won't need anymore then 1.5 mg a week with 500mg Test E.
You don't need to run a SERM ON CYCLE!!
Test E clears in about 10 days, that's when you start PCT. Stop being a ***** about Pinning!!
I have been pinning 2.5 ml ED of Test, Tren , Mast. It shouldn't hurt or your gear is ****!!
In which case cut it with some sterile gso .
50/50 should work fine and will eliminate the pip.
Good luck!!
!