TUDCA dosage för SDMZ 2.0 (M-sten/DMZ)?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Planning my autumn/winter bulk cycle with the good old IronMag labs S-DMZ 2.0(10mg m-sten/10mg DMZ per cap) and the dosage is 2 caps/ed for 4 weeks.
I gonna stack this with epi-andro to combat lethargy and keep the energy up.
What TUDCA dosage do you guys recommend for this cycle?

sespress

Awards
500 min. I take 500 am and pm with each dose of the 3.0

The 3.0 is 30mg per cap though DMZ msten and alpha1.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
500mg is good for strong methyl and TUDCA alone.

I run 250mg TUDCA everyday, with Lecheek cycle support (NAC, Milkthistle, etc) and my liver values barely went above 70-80 on ALT. I take them with morning protein snack and ore workout.

I learned a fast lessonon a first halo elite cycle i ran foolishly, my values shot to 260 or so for ALT without TUDCA.

Anyway, Tudca and NAC combo is cheap and has been keeping my values in check for 5 to 6 cycles now...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I might boost and do 250 and 250 twice daily...

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
1000mg a day. 500 is not sufficient for a stack with those two methyls. Do not skimp on liver and blood pressure supports when running such a stack.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1000mg a day. 500 is not sufficient for a stack with those two methyls. Do not skimp on liver and blood pressure supports when running such a stack.
I'll give it a whirl next round, maybe high split dose TUDCA and i can make liver values barely rise at all?

I also don't dose ramp, i find the German Pharma stuff as potent as my Blackstone Labs DMZ. I research with only 10mg DMZ and 10-20mg Epi in AM with preworkout daily when on research mode.

Was not sure more is better with bile acid, but ill try and see after this PCT how next PH cycle values improve with more TUDCA.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Supplements 6
Gothat3rs Supplements 26
Anabolics 14
Bert Renyolds Anabolics 7
darsh89 Anabolics 34