TB 500 / getting massages? May cause damage ?

Gxxr06

Awards
I have been running TB 500 for four weeks now. I have been running 2mg Injections for the first two weeks. Now I am running 3 mg a week. I went for a deep tissue massage on my groin and legs . The first massage I got good relief in the groin area which is what I was looking for. The RMT was very good at stretching and also massaging. I went again A few days later got a different RMT girl. She did not do much stretching with me but all massaging on legs glutes and groin area. After massage I felt shooting pains down my right leg that went away for a bit. Later that evening I was in the pool in the hot tub. Later that evening during my sleep I woke up at 3 AM and could barely walk on my right foot . My Achilles tendon and surrounding heal was very sore. The next day it did not hurt as much but was still quite sore and also my left side started hurting as well same area heal n tendon. Also some pain above both kneecaps. My question is is it possible that The TB 500 may be a reason for this. Possibly to loose massage over struts things?? I had taken my shot that evening 1 mg. After three days passing I'm still having muscle spasm's in both legs and heels are sore after walking certain distance. I am currently taking TB500 for tendinitis in both elbows and left shoulder also groin strain. It has loosened me up quite a bit and lowered Inflamation and pain a lot. Just very confused on why I am having these leg and Heal pain/spasms ??if anyone can help or knows more about TB500 it would be greatly appreciated to hear back from you.
Thank you