Fusion Supplements Androtest vs 4-Dhea

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
Is there anyone who has used Fusion Supplements Androtest and can compare this against ordinary 4-dhea. Is it worth run Androtest instead of 4-dhea as a test base in a cycle.

F.S claims that Androtest is 4-androstendiol and not 4-dhea which would make a big difference.

Thanks in advance.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's alot of positive reviews on P.N's site but many users says it have to be run on a high dose, around 6 caps and it would be very pricey.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
There's alot of positive reviews on P.N's site but many users says it have to be run on a high dose, around 6 caps and it would be very pricey.
Yes, I have also read those reviews. The question is if it's worth to use Androtest instead of 4-dhea which also gets good reviews in the right dosage.

I have used 4-diol back in the days and I've used 4-dhea, which is ok but 4-diol is much better and don't aromatize as much (at least for me). So if AT really is 4-diol it's more or less a no brainer... but it would be nice to hear someone who has used both products and can compare them both.

Scrutiny

Awards
I ran AndroTest and had amazing results with it.

Had bloods done on it and also on 4-DHEA at a separate time. There was a 8 nmol/L difference in my Total Test. AndroTest had me feeling great and with higher Test.

I can say that AndroTest is legit, felt so much better on it than any 4-DHEA supplement I have ever used.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I ran AndroTest and had amazing results with it.

Had bloods done on it and also on 4-DHEA at a separate time. There was a 8 nmol/L difference in my Total Test. AndroTest had me feeling great and with higher Test.

I can say that AndroTest is legit, felt so much better on it than any 4-DHEA supplement I have ever used.
Thank you for your answer.
How did you dose it?