First SARM cutting stack

Gainz23

Gainz23

Awards
Hello all, I am going to run my first SARM stack to cut body fat composed of:

Ostarine 25 mg / day & Cardarine 20 mg / day

Diet is in check, calorie deficit, weight training (4 day split) and cardio sessions through out the week.

However, I am prone to gyno and am going to order some aromasin to run with it.

My question is how much Aromasin should I take with my stack?

Rlund25

Awards
This is close to the same 2 magic potions I plan to run this winter for a cut. Good luck buddy.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no magical number to place on how much you should run with your cycle, it all depends on you. Really without bloods there's not telling, if you take it when you don't need it you'll crash your E and have the same outcome as if you had high E. I would use a mild AI like Arimistane

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The amount of Armoasin is dependent on each person. You could start off with 12.5mg every other day. If you notice a flare up, you could go with 12.5 mg every day or 25 mg every other day, which ever is easier of the second option. Armoasin has a half life of 18 hours, I believe you 12.5 every day would be on par with 25 mg every other day.

Gainz23

Gainz23

Awards
Sounds good guys, thank you for the help. I will log my cycle here, just waiting for the order to come in.

Gainz23

Gainz23

Awards
Well, I am four weeks into my first SARM cycle of Ostarine 25 mg / day & Cardarine 20 mg / day. Hitting the gym harder with solid lifts. Feel much stronger and not as sore the following days. The majority of my lifts have increased but I do keep my lifts in the 8-12 rep range. Cardio has improved a lot also.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you figured out, tbh you shouldn't need it at all. I only used it every 3-4 days and only used 5-6.25mg at that. I still feel like I lowered my estrogen too much, got low energy for the rest of the day. However, the following day was amazing and the sweet spot.

Gainz23

Gainz23

Awards
Interesting, I feel I have a lot more energy. I have been lifting in the morning and by the evenings I am itching to go back for some cardio/ flag football/ basketball etc or an ab workout.

Gainz23

Gainz23

Awards
Cycle is slowing coming to an end. Time for my PCT of Nolva. Overall I have to say the SARMs definitely increased my strength, power, endurance and overall health. I will definitely take another cycle, maybe Ostarine with another SARM to put on size.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should not need it with 4 weeks of ostarine. You shouldn't need a pct either. Gw will definitely not give you gyno. You can run gw through pct too.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should not need it with 4 weeks of ostarine. You shouldn't need a pct either. Gw will definitely not give you gyno. You can run gw through pct too.
Any supps I shouldn't take with ostarine. I started my ostarine cut this week.