DMAA during PCT

Killcure666

Awards
Hey guys, any thoughts on this? Would it be beneficial to use a strong stimulant like DMAA pre workput throughout PCT to keep intensity and strength high in order to help maintain newly acquired lean mass?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't see anything wrong with it

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It specifically won't do anything to help maintain strength but can definitely help give you the extra edge when pushing around the weights. Definitely not an issue.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always need a little kick in the ass during PCT.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
when I used DMAA based PWOs, I felt my appetite suppressed. My post-workout meal was down to nothing. DMHA based PWOs were okay for me. From the studies, it's also shown that, DMAA reduces Nitric-oxide production in your body (I don't know if it really happened to me).

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
when I used DMAA based PWOs, I felt my appetite suppressed. My post-workout meal was down to nothing. DMHA based PWOs were okay for me. From the studies, it's also shown that, DMAA reduces Nitric-oxide production in your body (I don't know if it really happened to me).
Surprisingly, dmaa and dmha themselves don't seem to suppress my appetite themselves, but rather when in combinations of other stimulants at higher dosages. I've been using kraken lately which has a hefty dose of eria jarensis and dmha and I haven't had any issues with my appetite after the gym, which is great because many other strong preworkouts kill my appetite and make me sick after my workouts. I think the higher caffeine dosages in a lot of these stronger preworkouts are personally the culprit for my appetite suppression.

Killcure666

Awards
Interesting. I track calories so even if my appetite is down I can force food down for the sake of gains haha

Killcure666

Awards
Do you guys have any tips for keeping gains during PCT? What's worked for y'all

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you guys have any tips for keeping gains during PCT? What's worked for y'all
A real serm is obviously key to a proper recovery; there is otc pct and test boosters that can be added as well. Its very important that you have proper training and diet as well. The people that I know irl who dont keep their gains are the ones that don't take their diet and training serious, not to mention that these kids are too big of pussies to order serms lmao. Compounds also play a role, for example, it would most likely be easier to maintain dry gains as opposed to wet/watery gains imo

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Man I miss DMAA. Used to be able to get pure DMAA caps here.

Definitely going to keep you motivated during PCT.

Killcure666

Awards
Man I miss DMAA. Used to be able to get pure DMAA caps here.

Definitely going to keep you motivated during PCT.
Chaos and Pain used to make DMAA only capsules but I can't find them anywhere now.

Anyone have recommendations of their favorite DMAA product? Dust? Mesomorph?

Killcure666

Awards
A real serm is obviously key to a proper recovery; there is otc pct and test boosters that can be added as well. Its very important that you have proper training and diet as well. The people that I know irl who dont keep their gains are the ones that don't take their diet and training serious, not to mention that these kids are too big of pussies to order serms lmao. Compounds also play a role, for example, it would most likely be easier to maintain dry gains as opposed to wet/watery gains imo
Solid advice, thanks man. Definitely gonna stay on top of diet and training as usual. LGD is the compound, which apparently provides good dry gains.

The plan for PCT is SERM, DMAA and considering adding pro IGF-1 and running it through PCT

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Chaos and Pain used to make DMAA only capsules but I can't find them anywhere now.

Anyone have recommendations of their favorite DMAA product? Dust? Mesomorph?
Rupture from Vein Nutrition is a good dmaa preworkout; flavor was pretty damn good too.

Killcure666

Awards
I'll check that out. They have some interesting products. I wasn't too impressed with dust

Kolorado

Awards
It's good while on a PCT. though your stimulate tolerance will be so high that you'll have to take a break from that **** eventually.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kraken is good ****, tried Methyl Aphex today and it's got me feeling out of it still 5 hours after lifting, Kraken gives you the great pump and focus without the prolonged feeling after the gym

Killcure666

Awards
Kraken is good ****, tried Methyl Aphex today and it's got me feeling out of it still 5 hours after lifting, Kraken gives you the great pump and focus without the prolonged feeling after the gym
Does kraken have DMAA in it? I thought it didn't. I've never tried it before though

Killcure666

Awards
It's good while on a PCT. though your stimulate tolerance will be so high that you'll have to take a break from that **** eventually.
Without a doubt. I'm thinking just use the DMAA pre workout during PCT for the sake of gains then go back to white flood

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive done a lot of pct's. I never used stimulates during them, I just went in and trained.

Now im on trt, and after my cycle is over, I still push but not to the point of true hit training. I do that on cycle for 4-6 weeks, as the body cannot handle true hit training for more than 4-6 weeks. Rest paused, heavy negatives, advanced intensity tchniques can and should be used sparingly.

During pct if your getting in enough protein and eating your meals, training well and hard enough, getting your sleep, youll be fine with a stimulate. I dont like too high stimulates because of cortisol, the training is enough cortisol for me .

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has DMHA in it, basically the same compound but it's like 80% as powerful. I believe it's used to replace DMAA because of the legal issues arising

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Supplements 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 1
MA Labs 14