Cycle review Test E/deca

OMCB

Awards
Ok so I know my last thread I asked about a different cycle consisting of test tbol and EQ or tren because I was looking for a more dry cycle because I had a lot of water retention from these first 2 cycles (both test deca tbol cycles) so I ended up running just test e at about 600mg a week to see if it was the test or deca making me retain so much water and honestly I loved just the test e cycle. I am currently on week 6 of this one and it is great. Keeping my sodium and carb intake controlled and my aromasin in check I have made great gains and shed a lot of fat and I feel and look great. So I have decided deca was the culprit of water retintion. The reason I did the deca the first time though was to reap the joint relief effects and boy did it work. I was in serious pain in my wrists before the deca cycles and it literally worked magic. I do not care what anyone has to say about deca not actually helping joints. Personally, it worked fantastically and I would love to add just a little deca this time around 200mg a week or even lower as all I want from it is the joint relief. I'm wondering what the minimum dose would be I could use for this. Also I am wondering if I were to add something into this cycle what it should be. I was thinking Mast but not in my price range at the moment and I am already an angry person on Test so I am trying to steer clear of Tren. Any advice? Maybe just run tbol again at like 70 or 80 mg a week. And of course, I will be running aromasin as my AI on cycle 12.5 mg every other day and keeping nolvadex on hand for any possible gyno although I don't think I am very gyno prone I don't want to find out. PCT will be nolva and clomid. Let me know what you guys think!