First steroid cycle

Tommy9

Awards
Hey guys, just looking for some input and thoughts on this first steroid cycle i'm planning

stats:

Height: 5'9
Weight: 74kg/163lbs
Skeletal muscle mass: 35kg/77lbs
BF%: 12-14%
Squat/bench/deadlift: 120kg/264lbs - 100kg/220lbs - 160kg/352lbs

The cylce im looking at runing consists of

1-12 Test e 250mg (one jab pw)
7-12 anavar 50mg
1-12 anastrozole 1ml (arimadex)
15-18 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I've been talking to a mate who has done one cycle himself and recommends that i up the test e from 250 to 500mg per week. Being a first cycle i'm basically here to ask if 250mg is enough for a first time pinner and what sort of weight gains would i expect from this dose as opposed to 500?

Genetically i am quite lean and skinny, always have been. When i was 12 years old i weighed 30 kilos. I'm the bloke who could eat fast food every day and not gain a kilo but just feel like sh!t. The past two years i've really taken diet into consideration and although i don't eat like a professional bodybuilder i have set meals and base my diet around protein.

The reason i've chosen anavar for weeks 7-12 instead of say anadrol or dbol weeks 1-4 is because i don't want to hold water and lose my mid-section but rather amplify it.
anabolicmindspic.jpg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend dropping the Anavar and just run the test. I would also say up the test to 5-600. I wouldnt add anything to your run until you know what test by itself will do for you and what sides you will get from it. Its easier to tell what sides your getting from each when you know what sides are caused individually. You can save the anavar for your next cycle.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, just looking for some input and thoughts on this first steroid cycle i'm planning

stats:

Height: 5'9
Weight: 74kg/163lbs
Skeletal muscle mass: 35kg/77lbs
BF%: 12-14%
Squat/bench/deadlift: 120kg/264lbs - 100kg/220lbs - 160kg/352lbs

The cylce im looking at runing consists of

1-12 Test e 250mg (one jab pw)
7-12 anavar 50mg
1-12 anastrozole 1ml (arimadex)
15-18 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I've been talking to a mate who has done one cycle himself and recommends that i up the test e from 250 to 500mg per week. Being a first cycle i'm basically here to ask if 250mg is enough for a first time pinner and what sort of weight gains would i expect from this dose as opposed to 500?

Genetically i am quite lean and skinny, always have been. When i was 12 years old i weighed 30 kilos. I'm the bloke who could eat fast food every day and not gain a kilo but just feel like sh!t. The past two years i've really taken diet into consideration and although i don't eat like a professional bodybuilder i have set meals and base my diet around protein.

The reason i've chosen anavar for weeks 7-12 instead of say anadrol or dbol weeks 1-4 is because i don't want to hold water and lose my mid-section but rather amplify it.
View attachment 151987
I used 250mg of testosterone for my first cycle and put on 15lbs. I like this cycle very much. Very similar to what I would do. Everyone is going to tell you to do more test...don't listen.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used 250mg of testosterone for my first cycle and put on 15lbs. I like this cycle very much. Very similar to what I would do. Everyone is going to tell you to do more test...don't listen.
I wouldnt go less than 300 personally. But I would recommend atleast 5-600, but not everyone is willing to run that. At 250 your doing a TRT level for no reason, even 300 your basically at a TRT level. But as I said that is the lowest I would run it. And I still recommend running test by itself for your first cycle.

Bull_Nuts

Bull_Nuts

Awards
I'm new to this forum...but not new to the game. IMO...you are ripe for putting on lean mass. If your metabolism is like you describe water from dbol or even long acting injectables won't be an issue. If you are still trying to decide what to get this is what I recommend.

This cycle is still rather conservative...even more though would be simply upping test and dropping the rest...but...If I could do it all over this below is what I would do.

Test E 500/wk
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (fast acting deca and virtually no water weight) 400mg/wk
***the beauty of NPP^^^ is it can be injected on the same schedule at Test E even though its kicking in like 7 or 8 days...8*)
Dbol 50mg 1-4
Var 50mg 8-12

Tommy9

Awards
Because NPP is a type of deca would i have to worry about any sort of testicular atrophy if taken?
Yeah after some research i've tried to leave the compounds at a minimal so i could pin point any sides like DemntedCowboy said.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Because NPP is a type of deca would i have to worry about any sort of testicular atrophy if taken?
Yeah after some research i've tried to leave the compounds at a minimal so i could pin point any sides like DemntedCowboy said.
We couldnt tell you that. Thats your own body. Thats why you need to make it a single compund the first time to see how your body reacts to it. I would definitely make sure you have an AI and your PCT on hand before starting though

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt go less than 300 personally. But I would recommend atleast 5-600, but not everyone is willing to run that. At 250 your doing a TRT level for no reason, even 300 your basically at a TRT level. But as I said that is the lowest I would run it. And I still recommend running test by itself for your first cycle.
well, not really 100-150 would be more like a TRT dose, but really it would depend what his natural levels actually are.

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/ajpendo/281/6/e1172.full.pdf

^here's what one could expect from some various dosages...