S.C.

Awards
Hey guys,

Truthfully, at what age did you all start using? Do you regret it or are you satisfied with the age? What age do you recommend?

(I understand the reasons for not roiding while you are a teen).

Thanks,

S.C.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I started at 37 and I recommend around 25 you should have a good idea on what is going on..

S.C.

Awards
you should have a good idea on what is going on..
I thoroughly agree. I strongly dislike seeing people risk their health with something they do not know much about. Alas, we see daily threads started by these people in all of the forums.

(Slight rant, sorry).

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
well those posts do not have very much to do with age at all...it has to do with people wanting to get the effects of AAS without doing any of the research.

I know certain members on here who are 17 and 18 years old and know more than half of the people over 30...it is not purely age related. I myself am rather young and happen to know quite a bit about aas use and have since i was probably 18.

I however, do agree with the whole 23-25 age range as that is when your absolutely positively ready for steroids physically...however, just because someone is 25 does not mean they know whats going on. In fact, i know some kids who are 18-21 who i would give aas long before some of the 25 year olds i know, lol.

I personally think it has a lot to do with those who use aas as a means of dedication to their sport (in a lot of cases bodybuilding) and then there are those who use it strictly as a "o0o0o, if i take roids i'll get laid all the time cause ill be huge" type of attitude.

ok my rant is over:rant:

regards,
COTC

GeneTikz

Awards
I would say as long as you're 20+ and have detailed knowledge in everything you're going to take.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
25+ I started at age 26 and I am 27 now

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Mid 30's for me. I'm 39. I think I would really never begin use when youthful test is still flowing. Mid to late 20's at earliest, better early 30's when you can legitemately say your test levels are naturally dropping.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I started at 24 and looking back I would've hold off for few more years.